ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

would trish stratus be a 7 time womens champion if chyna didn't leave the wwf(+2bq's)?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Feb 2010, 05:06 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Alexis B(Holybell) is on a distinguished road
Default would trish stratus be a 7 time womens champion if chyna didn't leave the wwf(+2bq's)?

make sure you answer the two bonus questions also.

bonus question: who is a better wrestler,the undertaker or rob van dam in there prime?

bonus question 2: did you have a crush on an anime character when you were younger? for example, i had a crush on ash from pokemon.
Alexis B(Holybell) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 05:07 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Everybody_s Got A Price $$$$ is on a distinguished road

Chyna was around for most of Trish's runs.Think about this Chyna is a 1 time women's champ and a 3 time I.C champ.WWE pushing Chyna as a wonder who could compete with men.So I think Trish still would have had it 7x.

BQ1 RVD was a better in-ring wrester than prime Taker.Taker got better with age

BQ2 Daphne Scooby Doo
Everybody_s Got A Price $$$$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 05:08 AM   #3 (permalink)

maverick is on a distinguished road

Question #1: Yes, Trish would have been a 7 time champion because the focus for Chyna was wrestling the men. That is why she was Intercontinental Champion.

BQ1: Hard to say. Both had different styles. RVD was more flashy, exciting, acrobatic. Taker was just pound you into paste. Who was better? Depends on what style you like better.

BQ2: I don't watch anime. I don't know any characters from those shows. I did like Lady J from G.I. Joe.
maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 05:08 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

the doctor of thugonomics is on a distinguished road

yes

the undertaker

no
the doctor of thugonomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 05:09 AM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

Loni B ?(Nattie by Nature)? is on a distinguished road

In my opinion wwe would have given her7 title shots anyway. they already had their eye on trish stratus anyway. regardless if chyna, left, they knew who they wanted to be the role model for the womens division. i wish chyna could been 7 times women's champion. wwe pushed chyna to wrestle with men. i like trish stratus and i respect her as a human being, but she wasn't the best. i respect her because she actually had a decent moveset. but back to your question, yes i still think trish would have been champ. like i said, wwe knew who they wanted to push to be the future of the women's division. to me it wouldn' t matter if chyna didn't leave because trish still would have probably had a bigger push than chyna. you know that wwe relys on eye candy, so wwe would give her the title 7 times. we can only assume because we can't turn back time, but in my opinion trish would still be 7 times champ because of her looks. that's my opinion and i dont' giva a damn who doesn't like it.

bq- both are great wreslters, but obviously rvd is better because he's versatile and is more aerial. taker is a great wrestler for his gimmick and to be such a big guy, he's pretty impressive in the ring. i don't why people think taker is boring. you can't expect someone like taker to have quick feet and wrestle like a rey mysterio. it makes no sense. like i said, taker is a good wrestle for his gimmick. overall rvd was a better wrestler in his prime. that's just my opinion.

bq- honestly, i never watched anime. i was never really interested in it and never will be. lol
Loni B ?(Nattie by Nature)? is offline   Reply With Quote