ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What was the worst match of Wrestlemania XIX?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Feb 2010, 06:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

The True Clown Prince of Crime is on a distinguished road
Default What was the worst match of Wrestlemania XIX?

Mine goes for Undertaker vs Big Show A-Train.

OK, let me refresh everyones memory. VINCE got HOGAN, ANGLE got LESNAR, ROCK got AUSTIN, HBK got JERICHO, and TRIPLE H got BOOKER T. But whom did The Undertaker get? TWO OF THE MOST RETARDED MONKEYS IN EXISTENCE OF WWE?S ROSTER AT THAT TIME!!! I couldn?t believe this!!! OK, the match wasn?t as bad as people make it out to be. It was rapid paced with lots of back and forth action, but in the name of everything that is decent, why those two?! Why, Vince?! Why?! Show is as boring as ever and ?Train didn?t even have a lengthy career in WWE!!!!! Vince should have put Eddie and Benoit as tag teams champion after ?Taker defeated Show at No Way Out!!! That way, ?Taker could turn heel and reform The Unholy Alliance with Show again instead of having a match with someone who should have shaved his back!!! OMG, The Unholy Alliance vs. Eddie Benoit would have made a waaaaaaaaay better match and would have put waaaaaaaaaaaay bigger names on the victim list.

Will Undertaker's unprecedented WrestleMania streak FINALLY be broken by the terrifying duo of the new Natural Disasters?? (note the sarcasim)Surprisingly not that bad a match if you consider some of the talent involved here. I don't like Limp Bizkit that much, but they complimented Taker's entrance quite nicely here. But the two preferred victims ruined everything.

What's yours and why?
The True Clown Prince of Crime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 06:06 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Everybody_s Got A Price $$$$ is on a distinguished road

HBK vs Y2j stole the show.That was a 5 star Instant classic.Not mush more to say here.If you seen it you know.So that was the best

Taker vs Show vs A-Train was a little too outta control for me.very sloppy.So worst
Everybody_s Got A Price $$$$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 06:06 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

the doctor of thugonomics is on a distinguished road

i did not watch
the doctor of thugonomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 06:07 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

wearzy is on a distinguished road

it was a pretty good mania but id have to say taker vs a=train big show prob or hhh vs booker t. y2j vs hbk and lesnar vs angle were really good matches and rock vs austin was not bad either
wearzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 06:08 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

guy b is on a distinguished road

I agree with you. It was awfull because it was unexpected. I wanted a tag team match, not a handicap one. Jones as a partner, not as a stupid appearance in the middle of the match. It was a stupid gimmik to help Undertaker like that, made Phenom look like a complete idiot.

Extremely boring match, probably comparable to Khali vs Kane at wm23. lol

Those are the things that happen when you try to feud the greatness of B.O.D with crappy oponents.
guy b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 06:11 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

MN HEAT Is Ready For A Burial is on a distinguished road

The Women's Title triple threat match was the worst match of the night: Victoria vs. Trish Stratus vs. Jazz.

And Eddie and Benoit were rivals at the time. Eddie was teaming with Chavo and Benoit was teaming with Rhyno. Why would they put the tag titles on two guys who aren't even teaming together?

And the Taker vs. Show/A-Train match wasn't that bad. It certainly wasn't the worst Wrestlemania match Undertaker has ever had. Hell, Taker's first 5 or 6 Wrestlemania matches, I would argue, were worse than the one at WM 19. Hell, up to that point, I could argue that Taker had only had 3 good matches at Wrestlemania.

And Big Show and A-Train weren't the Natural Disasters, Earthquake and Typhoon were.
MN HEAT Is Ready For A Burial is offline   Reply With Quote