ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

anyone else felt pissed off when Michael Cole started shooting on us the internet wrestling...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Feb 2010, 03:02 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Orichalcos Of Hell is on a distinguished road
Default anyone else felt pissed off when Michael Cole started shooting on us the internet wrestling...

...community? last night, he was talking a lot of trash about us like we don't know anything about wrestling when it's clearly that he is the one that doesn't know anything. he doesn't even know who is Danielson which really says a lot about him being a commentator. Danielson is the real pro not the Miz. he's been wrestling for 10 years and he's only 28. for a minute during the match, I hoped that Danielson would slap the taste out of Michael Cole's mouth.
The Orichalcos Of Hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 03:19 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Behold The King! is on a distinguished road

You do realise that he is told to say this stuff and that his character is kayfabe? So in answer to your question: No I was not offended because I know it was fake.
Behold The King! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 03:19 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Hero is on a distinguished road

i agree with behold the king. He is told to say those things. it's keyfabe.
Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 03:31 AM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

Liam is on a distinguished road

well if it is fake or not it still makes it a bit offensive plus at least we dont say vintage everyday
Liam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 04:00 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

deliveryexpert1982 is on a distinguished road

Dont cry. It was part of the story line.
deliveryexpert1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 04:10 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

KDA111 is on a distinguished road

I dont get pissed at him..He sounds like he is supposed to pretend he doesnt know much abt danielson...wwe is then gonna make him look very popular little by little.. but the commentator I fucking hate is Matt Striker... he is always indirectly/ and directly insulting the talented divas such as Mickie James..
KDA111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 04:40 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Big T is on a distinguished road

Was Michael Cole right?

Yes he was and THAT is why you are pissed. He said the ugly truth and many people are upset. He was talking more about Bryan's credibility in the WWE. He has it everywhere else but how you do in the WWE in the only thing that matters.

EDIT: D-Struct-I know there is more to wrestling than WWE but I'm talking about Vince, the owner of WWE. In his mind careers start and end in the WWE, there is no outside. A wrestler can be very succesful in other promotions but that doesn't mean squat to Vince if they are not succesful in the WWE.
Big T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 05:06 AM   #8 (permalink)
Young Noob

D-Struct is on a distinguished road

That p*ssed me of. And for your retards who think it was planned (you seem to think everything is planned and you can't see the difference between real and fake stuff) it was real, even Joey Styles said so. And like you said he didn't even know who Daniel is and well I wish that when he got Heidenraped by Heidenreich that it was real. If he is such as legend to be able to comment on this stuff then why does nobody like him? Because he is a stupid little boy with a stupid little voice. As far as I'm concerned I hope he gets raped again but this time for real.

To Big T - How it is done in the WWE is the only thing that matters? Well you are retarded. WWE does not own pro wrestling because there are other promotions out there. And he did not say anything factual like you seem to think so. You must be one of the little kiddies that WWE aims their product at because they are so easy to fool and ultimately easy to make fun of. Good day to you fine sir.

I think that one reason as to why Cole hates the Internet Wrestling Community is because we all make fun of him and criticise him (which we are right to do).
D-Struct is offline   Reply With Quote