ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Whether you people like it or not, it will be 17-1?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Feb 2010, 04:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

HBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster everHBK The Showstoppa is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Whether you people like it or not, it will be 17-1?

It's happening

It's simple physics, Birds gotta fly, Rains gotta fall, Shawn Michaels gotta steal the show at WrestleMania?
HBK The Showstoppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 04:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Behold The King! is on a distinguished road

The same thing is stated every year, and every year it gets more impossible for the Undertaker to win at Wrestlemania. The Undertaker isnt losing his streak at this Wrestlemania or any Wrestlemania in the future. Having the Undertaker lose his streak would be very unwise on the part of the WWE. It is the most sought after achievement in the entire Wrestling Entertainment business. When The Undertaker does decide to leave, it will be on his own terms.
Behold The King! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 04:19 AM   #3 (permalink)
PWF Original

Mr. X is on a distinguished road

is that a question or statement

Taker will NEVER lose at Mania.....PERIOD

HBK will be back though for a HBK/Taker Hell in a Cell in October
Mr. X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 04:31 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Hero is on a distinguished road

I can see from your name that you are a huge fan of HBK, but srry to burst your bubble, it's not gonna happen. Even if god comes down to fight taker at WM, he cannot break his streak. His streak will never be broken till he retires. This is what's gonna happen at WM, taker will beat hbk, 1 2 3...and as per storyline shawn will ''retire'' only to return dramatically some where near summerslam.

He is taking some time off after WM remember.
Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 05:00 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

R.I.P. Y2J is on a distinguished road

exactly

HBK has said that he will not retire anytime soon because he has atleast 2 years left in him

and he is just taking time off after wrestlemania like last year

and undertaker has said that if he loses at wrestlemania he wants to lose it to someone of HBK's status

and i realy dont think they will have HBK lose 2 wrestlemania's in a row after all he is Mr.Wrestlemania
R.I.P. Y2J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 05:10 AM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

Mr.Perfect is on a distinguished road

nooooooooooooooooooo never

it will be 18-0

undertaker will win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mr.Perfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 05:40 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Coitsta (K. Kong Bundy Edition) is on a distinguished road

i agree
Coitsta (K. Kong Bundy Edition) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 06:00 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

KDA111 is on a distinguished road

It will definitely happen
KDA111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 06:06 AM   #9 (permalink)
Jobber

The True Clown Prince of Crime is on a distinguished road

18-0

First off, let me say this. Every now and again, you see someone in the crowd holding a sign that reads, ?IF (insert wrestler) WINS/LOSES, WE RIOT! We see it, and have a giggle at the concept, and think back to ONS when it happened the first time etc. Well, if John Cena does in fact beat the Undertaker at Wrestlemania, while half the audience finishes their collectice orgasms, the other (and i?m going to assume) LARGER half of the audience will rush the ring, and there?ll be sudden technical difficulties right at the end of ?Mania, and we?ll all be online wondering what the **** just happened.

I?m not saying that Cena shouldn?t do it, because it?s Cena (although i?d probably be clearing up a lot glass and blood shortly afterward, should it happen), i?m just saying that?s what would probably happen.

I agree with the conflicted posters on this site that think that uber-pushes are a good idea, but is is there anyway to do it without ruining the mid-carders career almost immediately due to white heat (because ya know, they don?t get that it?s not up to him), plus tarnishing Taker?s only real shining achievement in his 20 year legacy.

Those who?ve actually read my posts and know I?m a Taker mark, won;t be surprised to hear me say, that it shouldn?t end. I too, can?t really believe that any of the current ME?ers could ACTUALLY defeat the Undertaker, unless it was some stupid swerve, run-in bullshit that would probably have worse consequences than Cena winning. It?s more laughable than Friday?s title match. Like i think Rey Mysterio is going to beat the Undertaker for the World title, on SD no less! It?s an iffy call, because while Mysterio should get flattened in about 30 seconds, it?s Christmas, and Cena lost last week so they might pull a stupid swerve, just for the kids will go happy after a trip to Vince McMahon?s squeaky clean, PG, bubble wrapped, wrestling promotion.

-Hogan founded Wrestlemania, and even if he shot Vince in the face, they?d STILL have him in the WM video packages slamming Andre.

-Ric Flair is a 16x World Heavyweight champion(once with them), a feat that?ll (hopefully) never be duplicated.

-HBK defeated Bret Hart in the 60 minute Iron Man Match at WM, founded DX, retired Ric Flair, became Mr. Wrestlemania, won MOTY so many damn times and innovated shed loads of everything throughout the ?90?s

-Austin delivered his KOTR speech, won a **** load of titles, defined Attitude Era, had the fued of the Attitude Era, and won 3 Royal Rumbles (a streak they won?t forget)

-Foley flew off the Cell, plus many other great memories. People will forget this TNA stuff and remember that moment.

-Big Show is the only man to hold the WCW, WWE and ECW title

-HHH is the closest to surpassing Flair and is married to the boss? daughter.

-Kurt Angle won everything but the tag titles in 1 year.

-Until Mickie James surpasses it, Trish Stratus holds the record for Women?s Title reigns, and probably the hottest Diva they?ve ever had.

-Jericho is the first Undisputed Champion

-Orton?s the youngest Champion ever (although that could always change)

So why can?t Taker go undefeated at Wrestlemania? 5 years from now ?Buried Alive? and Casket matches will be a fading memory in WWE. All Taker?s title reigns have just about been long enough for him to keep the belt warm for the next guy.

A lot of people think it?d be selfish on his part and a wasted opportunity for someone else. I think that it?d take a damn miracle to pull it off without whoever it is having to get used to deafening boo?s for the next however many years, with maybe a ?You Suck? chant to go with his theme music (God, i miss that). I simply don?t have faith in WWE not to try it it and **** it up completely. The Invasion angle was crap, the brand split forced us all to accept a new way of doing things we didn?t really like, ECW became a joke once they fired all the old talent, although they?ve recovered it nicely, and now they?re they?ve turned PG. I really don?t expect them to end Taker?s streak in a manner that ANYBODY would think was appropriate, other then fans who accept what they see on TV and ask nothing more.

The man deservers something for all he?s done. Sure he got six nobodies on it thanks to Vince's love for giants (Gonzales, Bundy, Boss Man, Show, Train, and Henry) but the 11 other names are noteworthy. Let him go out on a high. Right now he?s watching guys who he first met as rookies, surpass him in title reigns and TV time on a monthly basis, so let him have his streak.

Twenty years from now, when the future fans looks into WWE Record, they will say, ?Hey, do you know there?s a man who has never been defeated at The Grandest Stage of Them All??

And you know who that man is.
The True Clown Prince of Crime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 06:06 AM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Big T is on a distinguished road

lol i answered a question just like u did there, except i chose takerWill the sun rise again tomorrow? Will the ocean still be there? Are we all going to die at some point in our lives? Will the Undertaker still have his streak?

The answer is always yes.

link to question here

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...nfo-xPp1LUjPaa

so yeah thats my answer. having Michaels win benifits no one. Shawn Michaels is about ready to retire and is on the downside to his great career. If someone were to beat the streak why not a young wrestler to catapult his already established career.
Big T is offline   Reply With Quote