ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What do you think of the wrestlemania 26 matches already booked?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Feb 2010, 03:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Arron is on a distinguished road
Default What do you think of the wrestlemania 26 matches already booked?

What do you think of the wrestlemania 26 matches already booked?
Arron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 03:52 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Kawajai (Owner of WWE+TNA) is on a distinguished road

Jericho and Edge could turn out to be one hell of a match. I say Edge wins in a 25 minute match.

Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels will nevertop last year's classic. It might be close, but it will neve be better. I say Taker wins and Shawn retires.

Batista vs Cena isthe matchthat everyone hates. I honk it will exceed my expectations and could be a great match. Cena wins.
Kawajai (Owner of WWE+TNA) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 03:53 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

LatrellP23 is on a distinguished road

WWE Championship: No DQ Match

(C)Batista vs. John Cena

World Heavyweight Championship:

(C)Chris Jericho vs. Edge

The Streak vs. The Career

The Undertaker vs. Shawn Micheals: Part 2

Street Fight Match:

Bret Hart vs. Vince McMahon
LatrellP23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 03:53 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

GeeRrBee is on a distinguished road

Depends on how the scripts are written.
GeeRrBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 03:54 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

The True Clown Prince of Crime is on a distinguished road

Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels II has now become more important than either World Title matches.

For Edge and Jericho the fued is based on Jericho taking the piss out of Edge's injury. Is THAT the storyline for a ME fued? No, don't think so.

Vince is picking on Cena because Cena likes Bret. Is that the storyline you want for your ME fued? Sure it's Bret, but still, no, not really.

2 of THE most resepcted Legends in professional wrestling history squaring off in what is likely to be the best rematch ever (even if it doesn't live up to last years, the rematch will still be epic), in a match where either a career or a life's work comes to an end. Either way, Taker/HBK II will be the end of an era in pro wrestling.

The emotional scale of this match will be off the freakin' chain. People are going to be torn apart trying to guess who's going to win, and then be torn even further when they try to decide who to cheer for.

Obviously a lot of guys like to moan about HBK circa 1990-1998 and haven't forgiven him for stuff he did over a decade ago. Others like to **** on Taker and his streak, because they don't like Vince's booking decisions. These are both really **** reasons to want either guys careers to end, but sadly there will be people chanting for HBK to lose, and there will be people who want the Deadman to lose.

For those, like me, who respect these men for damn near crippling themselves for our amusement for the past 2 decades, regardless of what and who they might have held back along the way, March 28th is going to be filled with emotion.

I've said that if the Undertaker retired (and i do think the streak ending would signify his career ending), i'd give up with wrestling entirely. You might call that sad, but hey, **** you. Imo, Mark Callaway is the only reason to spend 15 a month on a wrestling PPV, which is all i watch in terms of wrestling now anyway. Once he's gone, i really have no reason to keep watching.

I'm loyal to the Phenom and the Phenom only, so I'd hope HBK loses, but damn at the same time, he doesn't deserve to lose.
The True Clown Prince of Crime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 03:55 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

jordan is on a distinguished road

well i think there pretty good but about taker and hbk match everyone who said taker will win i agree NO ONE should take away takers streak he worked on that for a life time and do you think hbk will reaily retire if he loses ? i mean the world retire is passed around so much in wwe how many times have we seen someone retire and come back and win the royal rumble or come back at summerslam or wrestle mania ? plus hbk takes breakes after wrestle mania hbk will be back and who nos probily win a world title
jordan is offline   Reply With Quote