ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What are your thoguhts on the Undertaker vs HBK 2?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Feb 2010, 03:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?M?tt? ?Mick!?? ?J?m?s? is on a distinguished road
Default What are your thoguhts on the Undertaker vs HBK 2?

Who will win and will it be good.
?M?tt? ?Mick!?? ?J?m?s? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 03:42 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Menace to Society is on a distinguished road

It will be good.

This time it's more unpredictable because it's streak vs career.
Menace to Society is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 03:43 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

President Teleprompter is on a distinguished road

Undertaker will win.

It will suck. Just a re-run is all, why should we pay to see the same match we saw last year?
President Teleprompter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 03:43 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Cheatcode man is on a distinguished road

I think Undertaker will beat the living crap out of HBK and then Triple H will come out and assist him and HBK will Sweet Chin Music Undertaker and finally get that win
Cheatcode man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 03:44 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Jamie is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Jamie

great another repeat.
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 03:44 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

sdevans80 is on a distinguished road

I think it was a bad move by the wwe, undertaker vs kane would be better, in a hell in a cell or something. DX should be at mania.
sdevans80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 03:45 AM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

The Great OneŽ is on a distinguished road

Shawn Michaels is going to end the streak at Wrestlemania 26 I wouldn't

bet against him, Shawn Michaels has made up his mind he is going to end

the Undertakers winning streak thats why he put up his own career on the

line against the streak take a look at the articles Undertaker already lost the

World Heavyweight Championship and it says there after Wrestlemania he's

going to take some time off longer than last year if you recall last year The

Undertaker didn't return until aboutSummerSlam 09 so Shawn Michaels isnt

ready to retire just yet he will win this year this match will be his best victory

since beating Bret Hart in the 60 Minute Iron Man Match at Wrestlemania 95.
The Great OneŽ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 03:45 AM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

?I Love ? ?The? ?Glamazon?? is on a distinguished road

I didn't want to see this match again but I guess it will be a good match.
?I Love ? ?The? ?Glamazon?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 03:46 AM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

BGZ8890s is on a distinguished road

It will kick ass, better than any other card on WWPGMANIA 26.
BGZ8890s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 03:47 AM   #10 (permalink)
Young Noob

Loni B ?(Nattie by Nature)? is on a distinguished road

i don't wanna see it, but since they have great chemistry, it will be an epic match.
Loni B ?(Nattie by Nature)? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 03:47 AM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

wearzy is on a distinguished road

i gotta admit im a massive fan of not ending the streak what so ever. i didnt really want the rematch to happen but it is going to but in all fairness in the last decade the only people i have actually 4t tht mite actually pull it off and ending the streak when the matches were happening was randy orton and then hbk last year. batista and edge were good matches but i think we all new batista and edge wouldnt end it. n e ways hopefully will be 18-0
wearzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 03:47 AM   #12 (permalink)
Jobber

The True Clown Prince of Crime is on a distinguished road

This is probably gonna be the most looked forward to match in my perspective at Wrestlemania, for the second year in a row. Undertaker's 17-0 historic wrestlemania streak, against Shawn Micheals historic career. Usually this is a no brainer a.k.a obviously Taker will become 18-0 and the career of the Heartbreak Kid is done, but could this be the only way for WWE to end the streak? maybe it's like what Vince considers Survivor Series and Bret Hart.. old and used up, .. this is where i get abit mad about these Wrestling sites, all reporting shawn will take another 5-6 months off again.. In my mind reading that would mean it's impossible for Shawn to lose this one, but yeah, I really don't know about this one. my pick would be Shawn, because If anyone can beat the Undertaker on the grandest stage of them all, even though he didn't do it last year, it's still him, and the way it looks, there's no possible way for him to lose, since he is gonna be wrestling at summerslam again this year. but anything can happen. also.. this Double Countout thing equals a draw right, would'nt that make Taker 17-0-1 at Wrestlemania, making his streak not perfect? that's my only reason for thinking it would for sure involve a clean pinfall in this match, HBK getting DQ'ed would end his career also because it counts as a loss, so yeah, someone is gonna lose, and someone will win

For an action, there's an equal reaction. I love it. It's a match worth caring about, worth buying. There's really something on the line here. This is a match with two legacies on the line. The vignette with Placebo was one of the very best I've seen on wrestling in a very long time. And there is a little bit of unpredictability. Most of all, it will be an amazing match, because knowing both wrestlers, they will give everything they have, even if it means being crippled for 6 months afterwards, to top the match they had last year...which was an instant classic.

Even more, it works both ways. Both of these guys are the most respected guys in the locker room today. Taker has been for over 10 years now. Both have the upmost respect for each other, even if they don't really like each other too much, for their abilities and for doing business. Both have had so many classic bouts with each other over the years that their careers will be intertwined forever. If Taker were to have his streak snapped, he should do so by the one guy who can actually put on the best match with him, and that's Shawn. If Shawn retires, he should be beat by the one guy in the company that has the stature to honorably retire him, and that's Taker. Just like Shawn did to Ric Flair (nevermind Ric is now in TNA).

The office got this one right.

Now, who wins? Predicting this one makes me very, very sad. Shawn Michaels is maybe my second favorite wrestler of all time right after Undertaker, definitely among the top. I do not, in any way, want to see him retire. I would rather watch him do the DX thing for 5 more years than never see him again. Shawn in some form is better than no Shawn at all. And I'd lie to think that if Shawn was retiring, that'd he have more than a 5 week sendoff, ala Ric Flair and the multi-month buildup for his. And personally, Taker's streak doesn't mean that much to me. I like Taker, but I could care less about his streak. Six of those matches can be considered as the worst forms of wrestling, while Shawn's matches are almost all classics. Not to mention Undertaker's legacy isn't just The Streak, although The Streak is indeed his claim to fame. I could argue Shawn was more worthy of having an undefeated streak at Wrestlemania. But I know I'm in the minority. I know it's very important to a lot of people. I know it's important to the legacy of Taker's character. And my gut feeling is that I just can't see the office, no matter how much influence HHH and HBK have, asking Taker to end his streak to anybody. I don't think it will ever end, even if Taker's last match ever was at Wrestlemania. It's a streak that doesn't ever have to end, something that will last forever. But Shawn, who can't wrestle at the level he once did on WWE's schedule, who's in terrible shape with two ****** up knees and a ****** up back, who can't ask HHH to give up another year of wrestling on top to support him doing the DX thing so he can work, now with his kids growing up and perhaps wanting to devote more of his time to his faith...those things I can totally buy.

I predict Shawn Michaels will lose and retire. And I might actually pay $60 to watch.
The True Clown Prince of Crime is offline   Reply With Quote