ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What is your opinion on Batista being WWE Champion? + Farewell Address?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

rkolegacy . is on a distinguished road
Default What is your opinion on Batista being WWE Champion? + Farewell Address?

Many of you may not know me, some of you may know me I don't know. Well on here I have been known as rkolegacy or The Living Legacy (TLL) Well I've been on Y!A almost a year now. My first account has since been deleted but I have a few accounts on here which by the end of all this they will all be gone. I am leaving Yahoo Answers for good. I know many people say this and they return within a month or so but this time I'm really gone. The first time I left Y!A I did come back as another account which was The Savior. I have accomplished all I needed to in EFeds and on Y!A, and there is no reason for me to stick around. Especially with the turn my life has taken in the recent months. Many of you may not care and that's fine, this is mostly directed to the people that know me in YWSE.

YWSE at one point was the best EFed here on Y!A but I and many of the people who participate in it know that YWSE has fell apart since the departure of PHBK. No offense to Darien Dumas (who runs it now) but YWSE was at it's best back when it first started. It was the most fun I've ever had in any EFed period. I made many friends and there was no politics involved, the YWSE chat was always great to be in everyone was just always having fun. Now the way it is a lot of people have left and YWSE has lost it's great appeal. The writing doesn't make really any sense anymore, people have character bases and yet their move sets are completely out of whack, I just started completely losing interest in YWSE. To be honest I didn't even feel all that great about winning the world title. It just didn't seem to matter anymore, and to all the people who are still in YWSE, I don't know if you're trying to keep hope alive that it will one day be what it was just realize that it won't be. I mean look at what has become of the PPV's 3's A Crowd WTF and a pumpkin pummeling match just doesn't grab my attention. YWSE is trying to stay alive but killing itself in doing so. I am just speaking the truth and I will not be sorry for that.

That's why I created YWSA, I started it for one purpose and that was for everyone who never got a shot in YWSE either because of politics or for something they might have done. I wanted to give those people a shot. Now that I'm leaving I will be leaving YWSA in capable hands.

Now on pat all that I have done some things that I am not proud of, that I will state in the following.

Back about 5 months ago (I'm not really sure how long) there was an incident where the YWSE website was hacked and everything was being changed and people were going to take it down. Well PHBK took all the blame for that and it wasn't just his fault. I was one of the ones along with PHBK that hacked the website and changed a few things, everything I changed though I changed back. But there is no reason PHBK should have taken all the blame for it. So to YWSE and most importantly PHBK I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let you take the blame for it all that was wrong of me.

Now to YWWA an EFed that has been a rival of some sort to YWSE for quite some time now. I want to apologize to you as well. Back around the same time as the site hacking incident I started deleting YWWA Posts, now the owner of YWWA PD even came to me and asked me if it was me and I lied right to him and said no. Yes it was me deleting all the YWWA Posts. I since stopped doing that and I know now that it was stupid of me to even do such a thing, I'm sorry to all who was or is in YWWA. Especially PD.

Now I know this might not be as big of a deal but yes I have in fact cheated on Y!A. I have voted for myself as Best Answer with multiple accounts. I know that it's ridiculous but I know a lot of people who have done it themselves but still it's a stupid way of getting points and a TC badge and it gets you nowhere. I'm sorry to all of those who actually earned their TC Badge the right way.

Now I am done with all that I would just like to say goodbye to all of you have been good friends and goodbye to the enemies I have made here. You may not like me after all this and I wouldn't be surprised, but you won't even have to worry about me anymore because I'm gone for good. I am going to be deleting all my existing Y!A accounts. Goodbye and Goodluck to all of you. I don't care if I will be missed but all of you surely will be.

****PLEASE STAR*****

Sorry to you TLC but you know as well as any of us do that YWSE is a lot different than what it used to be. I'm just done with all this and no you will not see me in a few months because my life doesn't permit me being on here anymore. I have ran into so many complications in my real life that I just can't be focused on being on here anymore. So this is in fact the last time you will ever see me on here. Goodbye, Goodluck to you and YWSE I hope it does go back to the way it used to be, but we all know the only way that is possible is if you were the owner in the first place. I maybe speaking on how YWSE is failing but everything I said was the truth and you know it. So be it if I am hated now I don't really care, I don't need anyones approval I did what I did and that's what it is.

No Emily I have never deleted a YWSE post, never even thought about deleting YWSE posts. I guess just because it was the EFed I started in I never really had any hate towards YWSE or the people in it.

Darien I know it's not my place to bring this out but you say you put on the best shows possible? You said yourself you don't even write anymore. I dont't really see the point of owning an EFed if you're not going to write anything at all.

I'm sorry to those who took this whole thing wrong I know many of you probably hate me but that's cool I don't need you to like me anyways and I hope all of you have the best of luck in the future.

Now WBHF is joining in on the fun huh? Just like everyone else you take what I say wrong, what just cause I have an opinion it's wrong now? That is all I'm doing is letting you know how I felt about all this before I left, it's just my opinion and all I've stated is that the original YWSE was better than the current YWSE and that's the opinion I'm sticking too. YWSE was all about politics before you came back into the mix WBHF but you just weren't around to see it all. I don't care anymore though. You all basically took what I said out of context and you are obviously having a fun time bashing my opinions although each and everyone of you say all the time it's not right to bash other peoples opinions I am just letting all of you know the truth before I leave.
rkolegacy . is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:42 AM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

?I Love ? ?The? ?Glamazon?? is on a distinguished road

I think he sucks.
?I Love ? ?The? ?Glamazon?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:42 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

OUR SAVIOR CM PUNK (METS 2010) is on a distinguished road

its better than having Cena as Champion
OUR SAVIOR CM PUNK (METS 2010) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:43 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

john is on a distinguished road

anyone thats not John Cena or Hornswoggle is fine as champion
john is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:43 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Andy A is on a distinguished road

Quick and short answer:

He'll lose at WM

Brett is gonna try and get revenge on vince to build the heat to WM
Andy A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:44 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

geka is on a distinguished road

you will be remember because of your long writing gosh that was long

no star sorry i can't read that?
geka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:44 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

*┤Ę)Ms Hardcone??? is on a distinguished road

I Think it Suck seeing cena as Champ was Terrible yes but Batista is Wrost than John cena.
*┤Ę)Ms Hardcone??? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:45 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Straightedge forever is on a distinguished road

Well either way, You have my respect, Whatever happens in your life from now on i hope is good, good luck with your life
Straightedge forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:45 AM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Maryse?Hardy is on a distinguished road

Anyways, Batista does not deserve champion. He is a crazy man wtf is his problem. I think he is doing steroids.

Batista:*Claps for John Cena*

lmao wtf
Maryse?Hardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:46 AM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

???????? 4 ???? is on a distinguished road

Batista sucks and he is a awful champion, WWE made a big mistake giving him the WWE title.
???????? 4 ???? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:47 AM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

WBHF (Fed Account) is on a distinguished road

Well, I have heard more about you than from you but that really doesn't matter. I do wish you well in your future endeavors

Edit:

I am not usually one for controversy but I feel it is time to voice my oppinion. I was in the original YWSE and yeah I enjoyed it. No, it isn't the same now that Darien runs the show but it is still good. I like YWSE. You can say what you want about politics in YWSE but if you promo well you will get pushed.

I was YWSE Intercontinental Champion for a record 67 days, I am going to Wrestlemania as the Royal Rumble Champion. Do you know how many times I have been in the YWSE Chat? Once, and that was after I had accomplished everything I mentioned.

Compare that to the original YWSE, I was the first YWSE Champion but then I only went into the chat once and I was buried because only Luke knew who I was and voted for me.

How does that make your politics theory look?

I like PHBK, I consider him one of my best friends on here. But does that mean I can't have friends YWSE? No it doesn't. PHBK has told me that he is perfectly fine with being in YWSE! It is people like you that critisize it. I think the whole politics thing is an excuse for not being cut out for YWSE. Let PHBK fight his own battles, he probably won't answer this question because he is showing maturity and avoiding trouble by staying away from it.

I think the current YWSE and the original YWSE are incomparable. I like them both in different ways. Just because something is different doesn't mean it's bad.You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong -Abraham Lincoln
WBHF (Fed Account) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:47 AM   #12 (permalink)
Jobber

ThatdudeC is on a distinguished road

Hot dog and oodles and noodles time.
ThatdudeC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:47 AM   #13 (permalink)
Jobber

LatrellP23 is on a distinguished road

Batista is better than Cena and will defeat him at Mania. And Bret Hart will face Vince at Mania.
LatrellP23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:50 AM   #14 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Legacy Continues is on a distinguished road

Well Justin, I wish I could give you the farewell that I thought I would give you. But it seems that we don't see eye to eye on everything, and that's fine.

You were a great YWSE Champion, as much as you would like to be-little the belt and the company as a whole. You see while you are doing this to defend your friend, I am doing this to defend mine. You say no offense to DD, yet write three paragraphs on how YWSE is failing? C'mon... Give me a break.

I'm not going to say anything more, except for farwell, and well, we'll see you in a few months. I'm sure of it...

MAY I JUST ADD THAT I AM A YWSE ORIGINAL AND I NEVER GAVE UP ON IT!
The Legacy Continues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:51 AM   #15 (permalink)
Young Noob

Sandy is on a distinguished road

OMG..

Aww, RKO, my little Jericho hater buddy :[..

You better not leave the whole internet, or I will steal Whoreton's finisher and punt you in the bad of the head..!! I completely agree with everything you said.. Since the departure of PHBK back in the day, it was NEVER EVER the same AGAIIIN, and I don't mean it in a good way like Jericho's debut in WWE, but on the contrary, it went downhill with stupid politics and a lack of good imagination to keep up good interesting storylines.. Whatever, though, that's what YWSA is for, and I'm just gonna miss you, you little whore..!!

I know why you're leaving though;; you wanna get all oiled up with Orton and Rhodes, but RKO, that's very wrong.. Think twice if you're gonna get down and dirty with Legacy, ok..?

Haha, just kidding...................

......NOT..!

Take care, and I'll hopefully keep in touch with you..!!

Much love, Sandy 3..

WQ: At first I was like WTF, but then I actually got kinda happy.. I didn't want to see HHH and Cena feud ONCE AGAIN for the championship, so Cena vs. Batista might not be that bad at all now that he's champ.. Actually, the title doesn't look that bad on him..

PS: Jericho doesn't cry..!

**Edit: LMFAOx69.. Everyone that thumbed me down can fušk me sideways.. Haha, you little b´tches know what I said it's true XD..

-- Oh sh´t, I'm getting fušked sideways 6 times as of now.. KEEP BRINGING UP THE TDs..! I wanna break record..
Sandy is offline   Reply With Quote