ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker at Wrestlemania 26...?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Feb 2010, 03:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

sean is on a distinguished road
Default Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker at Wrestlemania 26...?

It has been confirmed that Shawn Michaels will fight the Undertaker at Wrestlemania 26. It was also noted that Shawn Michaels will be putting his career on the line (and of course The Undertaker will be putting his Streak on the line). My question is, who do you think will win.
sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 03:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mr. Shpongadongle is on a distinguished road

If I was writing the script I'd let the michaels guy win.
Mr. Shpongadongle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 03:31 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Rated R TNA Mark is on a distinguished road

when will these questions stop cant you just go read the other questions about this

The streak will end

HBK has said that he will not retire anytime soon because he has atleast 2 years left in him

and he is just taking time off after wrestlemania like last year

and undertaker has said that if he loses at wrestlemania he wants to lose it to someone of HBK's status

and i realy dont think they will have HBK lose 2 wrestlemania's in a row after all he is Mr.Wrestlemania
The Rated R TNA Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 03:32 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

VeNoM is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to VeNoM

Taker
VeNoM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 03:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
PWF Original

Mr. X is on a distinguished road

Undertaker will win and send off HBK in a death ceremony as his Ministry of Darkness arrive and take away HBK's soul to hell

I'm guessing after Edge wins the title from Y2J, he will make a heel turn leading to Edge vs. Undertaker at Breaking Point, where Undertaker will win back the World Heavyweight Championship. After the match, Michaels will return from hell and beat up Undertaker

Leading to Undertaker(c) vs. Shawn Michaels for the World Heavyweight Championship in Hell in a Cell (at HIAC ppv)..where it all began between the two 15yrs ago. HBK will win the match and become the World Heavyweight Champion once again.
Mr. X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 03:33 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mayank Shridhar is on a distinguished road

Those who say that the streak will end don't understand business. The streak will never end. Shawn needs time off to spend it with his family. He'll get his wish at the hands of the Undertaker. Remember he said to HHH on Raw that my career is over? However, it need not be a full-time retirement. We know that Undertaker was also banished forever in 2008 but then he made his return, right? Superstars do have retirement angles in their story-lines and then the WWE finds ways to re-instate them. When Michaels is ready for a return after several months, they will find some way to bring him back as a surprise package.
Mayank Shridhar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 03:34 AM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

justin is on a distinguished road

you guys don't know my uncle as well as i do except a couple of you guys. HBK will in fact come closer then he did at wrestlemania 25 he may in fact actually win which im leaning towards. There are two possible explanations one in which he does want time to spend with his family including me which he told me and two is there not going to let him lose two straight years. The script writer are going insane about this thus they haven't come to a conculsion yet which they will make probably towards let's say 5-10 days before wrestlemania. I haven't been notified about this yet by Shawn Michaels (Michael Hickenbottom) on the decision but its most likey that the final words will be said by Shawn and it would be R.I.P undertaker so if anyone has any questions but the futures of the wwe superstars you can request me on Facebook My name is Justin Hagert or by email jshadows1994@yahoo.com or by aim jshadows1994 or text 3474097174 hope this answers everyones answers.
justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 03:34 AM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

The True Clown Prince of Crime is on a distinguished road

Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels II has now become more important than either World Title matches.

For Edge and Jericho the fued is based on Jericho taking the piss out of Edge's injury. Is THAT the storyline for a ME fued? No, don't think so.

Vince is picking on Cena because Cena likes Bret. Is that the storyline you want for your ME fued? Sure it's Bret, but still, no, not really.

2 of THE most resepcted Legends in professional wrestling history squaring off in what is likely to be the best rematch ever (even if it doesn't live up to last years, the rematch will still be epic), in a match where either a career or a life's work comes to an end. Either way, Taker/HBK II will be the end of an era in pro wrestling.

The emotional scale of this match will be off the freakin' chain. People are going to be torn apart trying to guess who's going to win, and then be torn even further when they try to decide who to cheer for.

Obviously a lot of guys like to moan about HBK circa 1990-1998 and haven't forgiven him for stuff he did over a decade ago. Others like to **** on Taker and his streak, because they don't like Vince's booking decisions. These are both really **** reasons to want either guys careers to end, but sadly there will be people chanting for HBK to lose, and there will be people who want the Deadman to lose.

For those, like me, who respect these men for damn near crippling themselves for our amusement for the past 2 decades, regardless of what and who they might have held back along the way, March 28th is going to be filled with emotion.

I've said that if the Undertaker retired (and i do think the streak ending would signify his career ending), i'd give up with wrestling entirely. You might call that sad, but hey, **** you. Imo, Mark Callaway is the only reason to spend 15 a month on a wrestling PPV, which is all i watch in terms of wrestling now anyway. Once he's gone, i really have no reason to keep watching.

I'm loyal to the Phenom and the Phenom only, so I'd hope HBK loses, but damn at the same time, he doesn't deserve to lose.
The True Clown Prince of Crime is offline   Reply With Quote