ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you want The undertakers streak to be broken +BQ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?Selena Extreme3? is on a distinguished road
Default Do you want The undertakers streak to be broken +BQ?

I don't think i want to see that atleast not yet Undertaker came a Long way and 17-0 is just a Odd Number for me make it atleast 18-0 I am a fan of HBK and i don't Want him Gone but in My Opinion the Streak need to go on Wrestlemania every year isn't the same without the Streak.

BQo you guys think Batista vs John Cena Wrestlemania 26 is going to be a Boring Match.
?Selena Extreme3? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Master Of The Legend RKO is on a distinguished road

I wouldnt want HBK to retire. I hope takers streak gos to 20-0 then someone might beat taker.

BQ I think it will be exciting. Batista vs Cena i hope its a street fight. This match will be amazing.

I dont see Batista vs Cena as boring.
The Master Of The Legend RKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:31 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

The ?ed ??A??? is on a distinguished road

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But i think HBK will face taker again and taker wins again and HBK retires!
The ?ed ??A??? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:32 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster ever

Of course not! If the streak ends WM will be officically down the tubes as well as Taker's accomplishment of being undefeated at WM.
Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

lady jane - He_s Baaack xxx is on a distinguished road

I'm actually torn on this, on one hand i don't, but on the other i don't what HBK to quit either. I have read that they both are scheduled to take time off after (up to 4 months for HBK), so maybe they push each other so hard and far that neither man can continue, so technically that wouldn't be a loss for Taker. I would actually be happy with that result, as long as both men give it their all and put on a better match then last year.

BQ: Absolutely this match is not exactly going to go down in the wrestling books as a technical masterpiece.
lady jane - He_s Baaack xxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:33 AM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

?Ms Candylicious aka Go Daddy? is on a distinguished road

I understand what you and alot of people are saying.The Undertaker has been undefeated at Wrestlemania for 17 years and he's faced some opponents that were worthy of ending his streak,but very few.I understand that it might be a slap in the face to everything that he's worked for,but I feel differently about it.Last year,Shawn Michaels fought Undertaker for the first time and they had a great match.I didn't want the Undertaker to lose and he didn't.Now another year has passed and were having a rematch.

Here's my problem,if The Undertaker was going up against somebody different like Y2J,I would've easily said let Taker beat him.I just don't feel the same when it comes to this year's match.I know the veterans can pull off a great match,there's no disapointment with me there.The only disappointment I would have is if the outcome was the same as last time.I don't want to see the same thing over again with the same winner,call me selfish but if I wanted to see the same outcome,I would've bought a Wrestlemania 25 DVD.I really want Shawn to win,he is worthy enough of doing it and I would like to see how everything plays out after that match.If HBK can't win another world title,atleast let him end the streak.

BQ:Maybe.Vince said that he wanted to do something huge for John Cena this year,so my guess is that he will win and get back the WWE Championship,but Batista can't really do that much in the ring,so it's 50/50 for me.
?Ms Candylicious aka Go Daddy? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

K??g O? L?? A?g?l?s? is on a distinguished road

Hey Selena, Cool Question.

Can they recreate the magic, the electricity that the entire world felt in the Reliant Stadium last April or was the legacy of that match so great that it will be near hard to replicate it? I guess we?ll find out on March 28 at the University Of Phoenix Stadium. 17-0! One of the longest and impressive streaks in all of sports entertainment, A who?s who of professional wrestlers have tried each year to try and break it. From legends such as Ric Flair, Triple H and Kane to the young lions such as Randy Orton Edge. For 17 years, The Undertaker has battled to keep his legendary undefeated streak intact taking on all those who have decided to make a name of themselves by ending it. It truly is an impressive statistic. For The Undertaker to wrestle at a high level for 17 years and not lose at the biggest and grandest stage in sports entertainment is a truly remarkable feat. A feat that nobody can replicate? Over the years, people have disputed that the streak is the essence of The Undertaker?s character and it should never be broken?

Wrestlemania is where The Phenom is reborn yearly as he looks to cement his legacy but Wrestlemania also belongs to someone else. A man whose name is synonymous with Wrestlemania. A man who has provided us with some of the greatest and unforgettable moments in the history of the WWE... Shawn Michaels! Mr. Wrestlemania. A truly fitting title for one of the greatest wrestlers of all time. HBK...The Heartbreak Kid has given us some of the greatest matches in Wrestlemania history and somehow continues to put on matches that rarely disappoint. It was at Wrestlemania where he faced Razor Ramon in the classic Ladder Match, it was at Wrestlemania where he battled Bret Hart for over an hour to realise a boyhood dream and it was at Wrestlemania where an emotional Shawn Michaels had to end the career of his idol and best friend, ?The Nature Boy?, Ric Flair.

If you want raw, visceral emotion look no further than those last two matches I mentioned. One: euphoric, the culmination of a dream, the other: heart wrenching, the end of an era. It?s this inherent quality that makes us appreciate the body of work that Shawn has amassed in the past 20 years. Last year at Wrestlemania 25, these two individuals met for the first time at Wrestlemania and provided us with one of the most intense and unbelievable matches in the history of Wrestlemania. The moment Shawn kicked out of the first tombstone, I swear I nearly had a heart attack. It's things like these that make me a wrestling fan. It?s the unexpectedness. It?s the emotion. It?s the rush of adrenaline. It?s the appreciation for what these athletes do. I have no idea what?s going to happen at Wrestlemania but if I were a betting man, I would not count out these two stealing the show one more time. I may get a bit of flack for this but if there is anyone that can end the undefeated streak of The Undertaker, it?s Shawn Michaels. I said the same thing last year. If Shawn can?t do it, I assure you no one will be able to.

For years people have proclaimed that an up and coming superstar should end the undefeated streak, but for years Vince has had the opportunity to do it but he never pulled the trigger. It seemed that each year, it was going to end. Randy Orton was penciled to beat Undertaker at Wrestlemania 21 but Vince changed his mind at the last second. The same thing happened with Batista and then Edge. There will always be trepidation. Wasn?t the same thing supposed to happen with Ric Flair? Wasn?t an up and coming superstar supposed to beat Flair and get the huge rub from it? It never materialised. There will be a lot of expectations from whoever ends the undefeated streak and what happens if they can?t deliver? Enter Shawn Michaels. Shawn?s legacy at Wrestlemania is unparalleled! Some people may say that The Undertaker shouldn?t lose to Shawn because Shawn doesn?t need it but what you don?t understand, Shawn doesn?t need it, The Undertaker does! The Undertaker NEEDS to lose to Shawn Michaels. The Undertaker NEEDS to lose to the best. It?s the only way to further evolve the career of The Undertaker. For years, people have given up on the idea that The Undertaker will lose at Wrestlemania and because of that whenever Wrestlemania rolls around there is always that feeling of no matter what happens, The Undertaker will always win and therefore his matches lose that sense of unpredictability.

Take last year's match against Shawn Michaels as an example. Maybe 95% of wrestling fans believed that Shawn would not end the undefeated streak but when he kicked out of the first tombstone, I can guarantee you that some people thought ?Maybe, just maybe.? Yet they would have still gone with The Undertaker coming out victorious and lo and behold, he did. This year, The Streak needs to end, not only for Shawn Michaels but also for The Undertaker and also for the fans. We need to see something different and we need that un
K??g O? L?? A?g?l?s? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:34 AM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

?I Love ? ?The? ?Glamazon?? is on a distinguished road

Well you see I don't want the streak to be broken and I don't want HBK to retire either but if I have to go with one then I'm so sorry but I'm going to have to say that Undertaker has to win because I don't want that streak to be broken so poor Shawn.

BQ: Yeah
?I Love ? ?The? ?Glamazon?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:35 AM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

*)Ms Hardcone??? is on a distinguished road

Thats is the Longest Streak a Wrestler could ever have Shawn Michaels is my Favorite Wrestler and I am not happy to see him so away but the Undertaker Streak isn't meant to be Broken either but I would have to say good Bye Shawn I respect you but the streak is my Favorite Thing about Wreslemania and I don't want it to be Broken But It would be so Sad to see the Man who i grow up Watching as a Kid leave Wrestling Shawn Michaels is my Role model he's someone i can forget so I am Not happy with Either but I go with Shawn Michaels Retired from his Wrestling Career IM going to Miss you HBK

BQ:Not Really i mean I think Vince McMahon and Batista are up to some dirty work to distory John Cena so I think the Feud might come out Sucessfull.
*)Ms Hardcone??? is offline   Reply With Quote