ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Which of these tag teams did you like the most and why?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Feb 2010, 03:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

Loni B ?(Nattie by Nature)? is on a distinguished road
Default Which of these tag teams did you like the most and why?

The Road Warriors

The British Bulldogs

New Age Outlaws

The Dudley Boyz

The Hart Foundation

Demolition

L.O.D.

Edge and Christian

The Rockers

Harlem Heat

Hardy Boyz

you can choose more than one.
Loni B ?(Nattie by Nature)? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 03:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

BANANAREXIA is on a distinguished road

The Dudley Boyz. Everybody likes a clear winner
BANANAREXIA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 03:24 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Ollie88 is on a distinguished road

I'd say Demolition.
Ollie88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 03:24 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Failsafe is on a distinguished road

Edge and Christian. The five second pose. CMON and those epics fights with the Dudley boyz and Hardy Boyz cmon you cant go wrong
The Failsafe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 03:25 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

bsimple17 is on a distinguished road

Edge and christian because of their athleticism. you can always expect something new in the ring
bsimple17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 03:25 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Allary is on a distinguished road

New Age out laws. They saved DX after Shawn got injured and vanished from WWE. If it wasn't for the New Age Outlaws bring new life to DX it very well would have faltered and could have ruined HHH's career.
Allary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 03:26 AM   #7 (permalink)
Young Noob

Matt Hardy is BEST! is on a distinguished road

Bothers of Destruction bich!
Matt Hardy is BEST! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 03:26 AM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

ThatdudeC is on a distinguished road

The Hart Foundation. The Rockers. Edge and Christian. The British Bulldogs. The Hardyz.

The Hart Foundation because Bret and the Anvil made a excellent tag team combination and their Hart Attack finisher was da bomb. Both of those guys really complimented each other. No one can or will ever compare to the Hart Foundation. That was the greatest tag team of all time.

The Rockers because of their athleticism, agility, quickness, outfits, and those mullets, I swear. In my opinion they were a very good tag team, very underrated. One of the better tag teams of the 80's that didn't get their due, especially Jannetty, which is a shame.

Edge and Christian. They were a very good tag team and were funny too which you don't get with a lot of tag teams nowadays. I loved the five second pose that they did, and the way they would insult wrestlers hometowns before their matches. Their No Mercy 1999 Terri Invitational Tag Team Ladder match against the Hardy was one of the best tag team ladder matches I've ever seen. Edge and Christian had some great feuds with the Dudleys, and The Hardys. Their TLC matches, SummerSlam 2000, Wrestlemania 17, were simply phenomenal. Another match that I think was underrated was The Hardys vs Edge Christian in a cage match at Unforgiven 2000. Some of the best matches always get overlooked for some reason.

The British Bulldogs were a unique tag team. Owen carried the wrestling side of things while the Bulldog carried the strength side of things. Both of their personalities were similar, so there was competitiveness in both men, that would result in Owen and Bulldog fighting on and off during their tenure as a team which made for great T.V, only for them to patch things out and come back together. The 1997 Royal Rumble, and Final Four 1997 would be a great example of this. Dissension began between the two at Royal Rumble when Owen sneakily eliminated the Bulldog. This infuriated the Bulldog and he would complain that Owen was selfish while Owen would tell Bulldog that's the past, I'm a changed man, let's just get through the match. At Final Four 1997, more of this continued and lasted up until the week after Wrestlemania 13, until a angry, bitter, Anti-American, older brother, the Hitman Bret Hart reunited his long lost brothers so they could forgive one another and help him launch war against the U.S.A. After that, they were friends again and continued wrestling as a Tag Team until September of 1997. Their time/history together should never, ever, be forgotten. They made for great T.V, great matches, hilarious promos, and good fashioned, brotherly love, so to speak.

The Hardy Boyz were an awesome tag team. Matt and Jeff just clicked with Matt being the technical workhorse, and Jeff the enigmatic daredevil. Their matches were always entertaining, interesting, and fun to watch. My favorite Hardy Boyz match was their tables match against the Dudleys at the 2000 Royal Rumble. That match really elevated them to tag team superstar status and was the match that finally got them over with the fans. The Hardys reminded me of the Rockers. Just like the Rockers, the Hardys knew how to get a crowd wild and pumped. The Hardy Boyz should never be forgotten for the fun, energy, they carried with them and the impact they left on the wrestling world.
ThatdudeC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 03:27 AM   #9 (permalink)

steve is on a distinguished road

I liked the Bulldogs the best, followed by the Rockers. They were very exciting tag teams. By the way LOD and the Road Warriors are the same team.
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 03:27 AM   #10 (permalink)
Jobber

Kyle is on a distinguished road

Demolition because of the fact that they were way underused and I think that they had alot more potential. And to Thatdude the British Bulldogs were actually originally the Dynamite Kid and the British Bulldog!
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote