ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

who do you hope wins at wrestlemania between shawn micheals and the undertaker?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Alexis B(Holybell) is on a distinguished road
Default who do you hope wins at wrestlemania between shawn micheals and the undertaker?

i dont know who i want to win. there both my favorite wrestlers. to tell you the truth im kind of pulling for shawn micheals, but i would also be sad if undertaker lost his wrestlemania streak. i want honest answers please.

bq: who do you think is a better performer shawn micheals or aj styles or chris jericho?

bq 2: why do you think shawn deserves to be called the headliner,the main event,the icon, the showstopper, the man, mr wrestlemania?

john wth are you talking about? your just trying to start trouble aren't you?

a high school opinion your too young to understand that wrestling is one of the most manly sports.
Alexis B(Holybell) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Allary is on a distinguished road

Taker because I don't wanna see Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels 3.
Allary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:24 AM   #3 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Matthew is on a distinguished road

its both for me
Matthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:24 AM   #4 (permalink)
JP
Young Noob

JP is on a distinguished road

Undertaker... Because it's too early for him to die... Ermm... At least for his streak to die.. XD

Shawn Michaels because he sells very well.

Because he performs very well.. XD
JP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:25 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Rated R TNA Mark is on a distinguished road

when will these questions stop cant you just go read the other questions about this

The streak will end

HBK has said that he will not retire anytime soon because he has atleast 2 years left in him

and he is just taking time off after wrestlemania like last year

and undertaker has said that if he loses at wrestlemania he wants to lose it to someone of HBK's status

and i realy dont think they will have HBK lose 2 wrestlemania's in a row after all he is Mr.Wrestlemania

BQ:HBK

BQ2:because he just simply is
The Rated R TNA Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:26 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Nancy is on a distinguished road

HBK IS GONNA WIN{HAS TO WIN}
Nancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:26 AM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

The Terminator is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not sure, but I hope it's HBK that destroys the streak and stays in the WWE, it'll be 17-1 soon, btw HBK is ready to do it, he wasn't ready the last time, but looks like he might stand a longer chance than any other superstar that has faced him for the streak.
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:27 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Happy Birthday Brinster is on a distinguished road

the deadman
Happy Birthday Brinster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:27 AM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

psych23232323 is on a distinguished road

Difficult to say. I would want Undertaker to keep his Wrestlemania streak. I mean, I would want to see another accomplishment he's done when he gets inducted into the Hall of Fame. Then again, Shawn Michaels has been known to stun fans at Wrestlemania.

bq: Better performer in terms of wrestling; I would say Shawn Michaels. He's put his body through a lot, I still remember all that pain he put up with when he wrestled Undertaker in Hell in a Cell where Kane made his debut. Best performer in terms of storyline and dialogue; I've always liked Chris Jericho, he plays a heel really well. Better than others I've seen.

bq 2: Shawn Michaels has done so much and put his body through TOO much for the fans and for WWE. I mean, he's even pulled stunning victories in some of his matches. He's been a face and a heel, one of the original members of DX, one of the members of the best tag teams, The Rockers, WWE champion, ran on a suspended high wire, he's just done a lot for in ring and outside of the ring.
psych23232323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:31 AM   #10 (permalink)
Young Noob

Loni B ?(Nattie by Nature)? is on a distinguished road

i'm rooting for the undertaker. i like both, but i'm going for taker because i want him to keep his streak.

bq- i say shawn michaels is a better performer out of all of them. plus he has better wrestling skills than all of them. but all of the men you mentioned are good in their own way. but overall i say shawn michaels owns.

bq2- because he just deserves to. he has done so much for the wwe. he always puts on a great show and he has always had great wrestlemania matches. shawn michaels has proved time and time again why he is the headliner, the main event, the icon, ect ect. he can be a heel, or a face and he can still do great. shawn michaels is the best in ring perfomer wwe has ever had in my opinion. that's just how i see it.
Loni B ?(Nattie by Nature)? is offline   Reply With Quote