ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Does anyone like the match stipulation with the undertaker vs shawn michaels WM part 2?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:40 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Arron is on a distinguished road
Default Does anyone like the match stipulation with the undertaker vs shawn michaels WM part 2?

Does anyone like the match stipulation with the undertaker vs shawn michaels WM part 2?
Arron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:41 AM   #2 (permalink)
JP
Young Noob

JP is on a distinguished road

Personally, no... It's too early for a retirement match. IMO, the Undertaker's streak should be at 19 going on 20 before this match should have been made.
JP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:41 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Bazzer239 is on a distinguished road

Yes, I do - I think that it keeps fans interested in the match and it's not just a rematch, its Taker's streak v Michaels career. It up's the ante a bit and keeps the feud going, if it were just a normal match not much would be made about it, and it would be harder to top.

Furthermore we all know the outcome, Michaels will retire anyway, now whether thats a blatant win for Undertaker I don't know but I can also see Michaels ending the streak, claiming there was nothing left to accomplish in WWE and retire (kayfabe) anyway - that way it would give more shock value, will WWE have the same outcome again I don't know and thats the excitement around it - we don't know if Taker's streak will go this time around and really, the only man to challenge him for it would be HBK. Unless they both retire (Im unsure about Taker) it would be a great send off...

Starred
Bazzer239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:42 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

!MIZFan! is on a distinguished road

I think the stipulation is a great twist to the match. At first no one wanted to see this match but now it may be the highlight of Wrestlemania and who knows how it will end. A lot of people are claiming they know how it will end because Michael said he is retiring after it or something but I remember a lot of times where people claimed they knew the outcome of a match (Ex: Cena vs Sheamus everyone knew theres no way Cena was losing the title to Sheamus) so now at Wrestlemania its the Streak No One Wants To See End vs The Career No One Wants To See Retire. Its a great stipulation and is going to make that one very interesting match.
!MIZFan! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:42 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

The True Clown Prince of Crime is on a distinguished road

Yes, it draws a lot of viewers.
The True Clown Prince of Crime is offline   Reply With Quote