ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Whether u want to admit it or not, is HBK vs Taker II with career vs streak a bigger draw than

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:34 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

The True Clown Prince of Crime is on a distinguished road
Default Whether u want to admit it or not, is HBK vs Taker II with career vs streak a bigger draw than

Jericho vs Edge?
The True Clown Prince of Crime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

ASK HIM is on a distinguished road

Amongst older fans yes most likely, but I doubt the younger generation of fans would share your view. Have you changed your mind that HBK vs Undertaker Round 2 is a mistake?
ASK HIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:35 AM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

TheAmazingAdam is on a distinguished road

I don't think so, I don't wanna see another HBK vs. Taker match, that already happened, I'd rather see Jericho vs. Edge first time ever at Wrestlemania!
TheAmazingAdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:35 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

bellachick657 is on a distinguished road

yea most definitely
bellachick657 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:35 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

JK Sy is on a distinguished road

Hell yeah! But I've got a feeling that Jericho vs Edge would deliver a 5-star match as well
JK Sy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:36 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Rated {~R~} Legend (~SE~) is on a distinguished road

Finally, FINALLY a good WM

with the new stipulation added to taker v HBK the match will no longer be as dull, the match itself will be worse, but the story, wow, like i always say, if a match has a excellent story it will carry that match(Example,Vince V Bret Hart)

While i am actually looking more forward to Jericho Vs Edge(Edge is my all time favorite and Jericho in the top, so of course i am looking forward to this)

But it looks like HBK v Taker will not drag down this years WM, like many predicted

Now we only need to fill up the other 3 hrs of the ppv, hhmmmmm, any ideas anyone?
Rated {~R~} Legend (~SE~) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:36 AM   #7 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

18 gibbs 20 is on a distinguished road

If you can judge interest in general by the amount of questions asked on here then it's about ten to one in favor of HBK-Taker. People are caring way more about that match then Edge-Y2J.
18 gibbs 20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:36 AM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

acidBURN is on a distinguished road

I see more written about (and posted on here) Taker v. HBK. Whether folks want to see it or not, this match has people talking unlike any other match currently planned for WM. Many of us are excited for it to happen again, esp with the stipulations (career v. streak). Also, these two are guaranteed to put on an epic match even without stipulations.

I've been looking forward to Edge's return because I knew there would be a good fued with Jericho, so to have the resolution at WM means alot. But still, there is more emotion with Taker v HBK.
acidBURN is offline   Reply With Quote