ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do u think the crowd will boo Undertaker if he retires Shawn Michaels?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Feb 2010, 01:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

The True Clown Prince of Crime is on a distinguished road
Default Do u think the crowd will boo Undertaker if he retires Shawn Michaels?

Do u think the crowd will boo Undertaker if he retires Shawn Michaels?
The True Clown Prince of Crime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 01:28 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tom
Jobber

Tom is on a distinguished road

they will boo his anyways,he blows
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 01:29 AM   #3 (permalink)
Don
Jobber

Don is on a distinguished road

If? IF? You mean When.

I think Shawn will get a standing ovation because he deserves it. I'm 110% sure this match will blow last year's match out the water.
Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 01:31 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

jacob is on a distinguished road

well i honestly think that undertaker will retire before shawn, if you have seen undertaker in recent matches he has been slow and doesn't do the tombstone pile driver anymore because of his knees

but if undertaker does retire shawn the audience would not boo him unless he starts bragging about it which would be unlikely....
jacob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 01:31 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

ASK HIM is on a distinguished road

He would likely get heat for quite some time, but nothing that after time all will be forgiven. Unless he pulls a CM Punk and slaps him around some whilst he is making a farewell speech ^_^
ASK HIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 01:34 AM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Julius C is on a distinguished road

I was shocked when Shawn Michaels retired the Nature Boy Ric Flair, I won't be shocked if the Undertaker retires Shawn Michaels. I think Shawn wants to spend more time with his family and do other things, so I wish him well. My brother and I will be at Wrestlemania XXVI and I'm not going to boo the Undertaker.
Julius C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 01:35 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

WWE RULZZ!!! is on a distinguished road

I think, they will boo the fact that Michaels retired other than that Undertaker retired him. I admit that this match will outshine WrestleMania 25, it will be more entertaining. It would be like a nightmare to me, first that he retired and I'll lose my top 2 favorite wrestlers as Jeff is already gone and now Michaels.

How awesome would that be IF Shawn loses then Undertaker offers his hand to Michaels and he accepts it. That moment would be priceless. More of a sad thing would be that one of the best rivalries will end. Not in my memory that Undertaker has been really booed by the crowd much, so the crowd will be wise again and show respect.
WWE RULZZ!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 01:35 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Glendon Undertaker is on a distinguished road

come on man, why should fans boo The Undertaker ??? The Deadman is the best superstar in WWE buisness... and if you think carefully, it was Shawn Michaels who accept the challenge for putting his career on the line at Wrestlemania 26 against The Undertaker.... if he lose, then his problem la, go back home, Shawn...

Undertaker will beat Shawn, the streak will not end... Undertaker 18-0, Michaels Rest In Peace..........
Glendon Undertaker is offline   Reply With Quote