ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Who deserves to end The Undertaker's Streak more: Shawn Michaels or Ted DiBiase Jr? Why?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Feb 2010, 01:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

The True Clown Prince of Crime is on a distinguished road
Default Who deserves to end The Undertaker's Streak more: Shawn Michaels or Ted DiBiase Jr? Why?

Who deserves to end The Undertaker's Streak more: Shawn Michaels or Ted DiBiase Jr? Why?
The True Clown Prince of Crime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 01:27 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Obi Wan is on a distinguished road

No one should end the Undertaker's streak.

More deserving - Shawn Michaels, because he's paid more dues and didn't ride his daddy's coattails into the business.
Obi Wan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 01:28 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

ASK HIM is on a distinguished road

If DiBiase ended the streak, as soon as he walked outside he would be attacked by a mob. Ted is talented, but he has done NOTHING to warrant even facing Taker at WM, never mind beating him.
ASK HIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 01:29 AM   #4 (permalink)
Bite Me

Bowser is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Bowser

Shawn Michaels because, It would look bad If Debiase would end Undertaker's Losing Streak.
Bowser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 01:30 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Rated {~R~} Legend (~SE~) is on a distinguished road

I know i will get lots of thumbs down for this but

Ted Jr

In my opinion, the person who needs to end the streak is someone who can make the most out of the victory, HBK wins, it won't matter, he already has some impressive achievements in the WWE.

But Ted Jr still has a long promising career ahead of him and can take full advantage of ending the streak. or maybe another young wrestler with a bright future, like Orton, Swagger, Miz or Morisson
Rated {~R~} Legend (~SE~) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 01:31 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

acidBURN is on a distinguished road

Well, if there were an up and comer who were to break Taker's streak, I wouldn't want it to be Ted Jr. Yeah, he's OK. But there are others who are making a bigger impact and will certainly be around longer. My thoughts on who potentially? Morrison and Kofi are the top two who spring to mind. Maybe even Miz. These guys are colorful and dynamic in the ring. They, like Ted, have a great future with the company but also have what Ted doesn't...charisma. Sorry Ted, but you are a pale shadow of your father.

Of the established to break Taker's streak...I can't imagine anyone but HBK. But I seriously hope the streak isn't broken by ANYONE.
acidBURN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 01:31 AM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

???RKO??? is on a distinguished road

I'm answering this one and going back into hibernation. That is, if the angry mob doesn't chase me out of here with torches and pitchforks. I only ask that my reasoning be considered.

I'm going to go with DiBiase, and there's just one reason. His father brought the Undertaker into the WWF, and who better to make an exit with? The Million Dollar Man retired, Undertaker has to be seriously considering retirement as an option (he's not going to be in the ring forever like Ric or Hogan), and really, HBK would really have nothing to gain from being the one who ended the streak, except what, regain the marbles he's lost over the last few weeks with the obsession he's formed? In my humblest of opinions, that would serve no purpose other than to stroke Shawn Michaels' ego. At this point, it's time for the consideration of torches to be passed to others who are going to be around for years to come, not just back and forth self-servingly between those who are in the twilight of their careers.

Legacy on its own has been a storyline for a couple of years now. We're all aware that Legacy the group will be parting ways, so let's shift the meaning of that word. The Million Dollar Man's legacy in the WWF/E is more than just the Million Dollar Belt; more than just the highlight reel; it's his namesake. To have the streak (and possibly career) ended by the spawn of the man who brought you in...there's something almost Shakespearian about it, lol. Plus, Ted's got a lot of years ahead of him. The Undertaker's son from his first marriage is what, 16 or 17 years old, right? I don't know if Gunner plans on entering pro wrestling, but if he does, there's your man for who'll end Teddy's career down the line. The age difference is perfect, as is the story simply by birthright.

Current ages: Ted DiBiase: 56; The Undertaker is 43 or 44; Ted is 27; Gunner's about 10 years younger. If things go down like this, this will then be a true Legacy, one that began in 1979 when Ted first made his debut in WWF.
???RKO??? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 01:34 AM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

Menace to Society is on a distinguished road

Ted DiBiase Jr is pretty lame and generic in my opinion. I prefer someone with more pizazz
Menace to Society is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 01:35 AM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

dev.kapes is on a distinguished road

R U NUTS???? Dibiase is talented but ur comparing him with the best wrestler? u're mad boy
dev.kapes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 01:35 AM   #10 (permalink)
Young Noob

Bring Back The Ministry(X) is on a distinguished road

Ted because he could benefit from it
Bring Back The Ministry(X) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 01:35 AM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

popwarsboards356 is on a distinguished road

Neither.
popwarsboards356 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 01:36 AM   #12 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

CenaRKOFan4LiFe is on a distinguished road

It would benefit Ted more, but I want HBK to have the honors on this one.

I have always been a fan of HBK. I don't know what kinda person he was/is, but I think he has changed. Everybody seems to hate Shawn too much though. Anyway, I want HBK to do this because I feel as if it's the bigger matchup. Both men are one of few who have been on RAW since it started. Both men are fantastic wrestlers. Both men have made history. Both men have made the WWE what it is. Both men are experienced. Both men are champions. Both men are hall of famers. Both men are the best in the business. Both men deserve to make this match what it is going to be. Both men will make history one more time, at WrestleMania 26.
CenaRKOFan4LiFe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 01:36 AM   #13 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

EXPERT is on a distinguished road

Shawn Micheals, Both him and Undertaker are the few left of the original Monday Night Raw Roster, lets nt forget undertaker did end HBK's Career fr 6 years after there casket match if the streak was to end only one to end is HBK fans a undertaker would accept that, Dibiase upcomer not really big it woldnt go well for taker if they had to happen. I think taker would accpet HBK giving the history between the two nt sme kid who's Million Doller Man Son.
EXPERT is offline   Reply With Quote