ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do u think this whole 'Streak vs Career at Wrestlemania 26' is being done poorly or not? Why?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

The True Clown Prince of Crime is on a distinguished road
Default Do u think this whole 'Streak vs Career at Wrestlemania 26' is being done poorly or not? Why?

I mean, OK we got hints of Shawn Michaels badly wanting to end The Streak, but this is just...WOW! It's all so sudden!!

I think it's going to be 18-0. Nice knowing you, Michaels.
The True Clown Prince of Crime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:22 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Tyler is on a distinguished road

I think its stupid. I definetly dont want Undertakers streak to end, and I also don't want HBK's career to end. I'm rooting for the streak to end though (Even though I really don't want it to) just to keep HBK in the WWE

Please tell me what you think, I'll check back
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:22 AM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

Stew is on a distinguished road

agreed. It's like WWE is forcing us to buy the ppv just because it's now The Streak vs Career like saying hey HBK's career is on the line order the ppv to watch what happens will HBK retire or will The Undertaker's streak be over? I think when WWE thought about his they were only thinking about the money this would make them. They didn't think about the fact that now either their biggest legend, HBK, will retire for good, or the legendary streak, the wrestlemania undefeated streak, will now come to the end. The way I look at it this was a desperation move for WWE to gain ppv buys.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:23 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

?? ???? ?? ???????? is on a distinguished road

I think it's great. The first segment/promo was amazing! I think the promo's will top last year (on average, I don't know how they will top the HBK Graveyard Burying 17-0 scene).

I was saying Nice knowing you Shawn.. in 1998. He shocked us and returned.. I have a feeling that he'll be back soon, maybe not a wrestler.. maybe announcer or (z0mg) Perm GM of RAW! That way he can still get involved in matches just not wrestle.

HBK said he'll take time off after wrestlemania, just like last year, I'll be back around the summer[slam].
?? ???? ?? ???????? is offline   Reply With Quote