ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Oh My God The Streak will end! + WQ's?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Feb 2010, 01:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

?? ???? ?? ???????? is on a distinguished road
Default Oh My God The Streak will end! + WQ's?

or will it?

Throughout WrestleMania and other Pay Per Views we've seen many wrestlers end their illustirous career. Some Fantastic send off's (Ric Flair, WM 24) others.. not so good (The Rock, Backlash 03)...

This is the chance to give HBK an even better send off then to Ric Flair (which is what I think will happen seeing as how Ric went to TNA). I imagine their could be some some sort of death sentence to HBK from Undertaker.

The question is: Who do you think will win?

WQ1: Do you think the Promos/Segments will top last years Promos/Segments?

WQ2: Do you think they will top their match at last year's WrestleMania XXV
?? ???? ?? ???????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 01:18 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

$$$????????$$$ is on a distinguished road

Now I want to see this match. So much is on the line now but I don't want anyone to lose. HBK has been my fav ever since I saw him and I have enormous respect for him but it goes the same with Taker. This match is gonna be built around emotions that will involve millions people all over the world. 2 of the greatest fight for their ultimate goal. Taker to keep his legacy alive and HBK to keep his career alive.

But I guess Taker is gonna win in which I'm sure will be another classic.

Last Year's WM was the worst of all 25 they've had. It should've not even been the biggest PPV ever. The only good matches were the MITB and Taker vs HBK. But I'm hoping for this year's WM to be awesomer. Lets just hope that VInce doesn't screw this up!!!
$$$????????$$$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 01:18 AM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

HIGH SHAMAN is on a distinguished road

Look ; DON'T count on HBK ending Taker's Streak this year .... the WWE will have something up their sleeve as a way to keep it in tact as Takers Legacy to the fans of pro wrestling ....
HIGH SHAMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 01:20 AM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

hbk_619_fan is on a distinguished road

Undertaker will win unless it is a draw which I am hopping for with a superkick then Shawn falls on undertaker and they both pin each other.

WQ1: Yah instead of Light Vs Darkness it is much more personal now then just good Vs Evil.

WQ2: I honestly cant answer that it could depending on how it ends.....
hbk_619_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 01:20 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Amie? {WC2010 - Lets Go England} is on a distinguished road

It's going to be a very close match and totally unpredictable. I have answered another of your Q's with my thought so I won't repeat. I hope to see the streak ended because I don't want to see HBK retire yet. Either way, hearts will be broken and it will be a fantastic match and moment. Judging on everything, I see Undertaker winning. Because I can't imagine the streak ending, and I think it's more likely to see HBK wanting to retire. But I HOPE that Shawn wins it.

WQ 1: With Edge back definitley the segments on Smackdown will improve. Smackdown's segments and promos will top last year imo, because we have Jericho, CM Punk and Edge. IMO the 3 best promo'ers in WWE today. On Raw we get the same old.

WQ 2: Yes. Not many people wanted to see the rematch. I mean we saw HBK kick out of the Tombstone, if we see it again, it won't be as shocking.. But with the concept added, WWE have made a big save imo. The concept of Streak Vs Career adds more excitement to it. Also, makes it more unpredictable. It's the rematch so will HBK finally win this one? Or will the outcome just be the same? Will WWE allow Taker's streak to end? And does HBK really want to retire? They're all the questions that no one will ever know the answers to until Mania, and it is going to be fantastic. I'm nervous for HBK, I don't want to see him go. Hearts will break and either way, it's going to be very very emotional. It sends shivers down my spine because this really will make Wrestlemania 26.
Amie? {WC2010 - Lets Go England} is offline   Reply With Quote