ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Gail kim should Leave WWE and go back to TNA?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Feb 2010, 12:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
WWE
Young Noob

WWE is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to WWE Send a message via AIM to WWE Send a message via Yahoo to WWE
Default Gail kim should Leave WWE and go back to TNA?

Maryse suck by the way
WWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 12:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Y2J is World Champion!!! is on a distinguished road

I agree with you Gail kim was Much better in TNA wwe Treat the Woman like Crap Gail kim is the most Talented Diva on Raw and alot of people might think Maryse is Hotter but Gail kim is a Natural beauty and doesn't need Plastic surgry to look hot like Maryse.
Y2J is World Champion!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 12:59 AM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

JackJack is on a distinguished road

She would be much better used in TNA but she won't go back. The pay difference is too big and she makes a lot more at WWE. She didn't want to leave TNA in the first place, but had to for the money.
JackJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 01:00 AM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

Loni B ?(Nattie by Nature)? is on a distinguished road

gail kim should just go back to tna. wwe doesn't even know how to use talent when it's staring them right in their face. i swear they are smokin' something. wwe always makes gail kim job to no talent divas that are just eye candy and it's so annoying. maybe she will get the respect she deserves in tna. i'm sure they will do great with her and let her have more in ring and AND more promos.
Loni B ?(Nattie by Nature)? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 01:00 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

TyDaGuy [WWE Divas] is on a distinguished road

She was treated with more respect in TNA, but honestly, leaving WWE for TNA would be a big mistake financially. WWE is offering her way more and she's performing infront of a lot more people. Let's face it, shes at the top of the list, and why would she want to move down at this point? You have to act like water and take the shape of the bottle. So, Maryse won. Big deal. Look into the future, where will this feud go? Just because Gail hasn't gotten Titles shoved in her face, doesn't mean she's mistreated and used. Plus, I really don't see what's THAT good about her. She really just has a few moves and botches a lot, like in this match that just happened where she did the springboard, which she clearly shouldn't have and sold it horribly, and with her title match against Mickie which I'm sure we all remember. If you ask me, she really hasn't worked enough to earn the title.
TyDaGuy [WWE Divas] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 01:01 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

mrdogg_s mommy is on a distinguished road

sometimes peace of mind is better than more money at work
mrdogg_s mommy is offline   Reply With Quote