ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Gail Kim is over rated. Honestly... [Here Comes The Hate]?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Feb 2010, 01:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

TyDaGuy is on a distinguished road
Default Gail Kim is over rated. Honestly... [Here Comes The Hate]?

This is kinda long so bare with me:

Okay, now I know a lot of people have been really pulling for Gail and saying she's the best diva on the roster. Maybe so, and say you compare her to Maryse, some say she's better, but if you ask me, I don't see how she's all that great. I do respect her and all her work, but I haven't been really impressed with her recently. She botches quite a lot, and often completely misses contact. In her match with Maryse just now, that uppercut was clearly fake. Now obviously it would have been either way but she didn't even try and sell it. She botched with that springboard and she did the same in her match with Mickie, then ruined the end of the match. She really doesn't have that many moves, and is only considered underrated because of how TNA made her shine. WWE doesn't care as much about the women's division as TNA, and that's just the way it is. TNA used all their girls as best as they could and promoted them as well as the men. In TNA it's just a different story, and so they really played Gail up a lot. Now, when she's put in WWE, and doesn't get the title, people complain and whine. Honestly, when she was in WWE first, she was clearly out-shined but the likes of Lita, Chyna, Trish, Victoria, Jazz, and stood no chance to the competition at the time. Once TNA built her up, it appeared that she had actually improved a lot. The TNA Knockouts's didn't compare to the WWE Divas of the past that I just mentioned, and so when she went against the Divas she looked bad, but when she went against the Knockouts, she looked great. It's a diff, story now and many argue that the TNA Knockouts are better than the WWE Diva's, and so everyone expects Gail to be the greatest and get the title. If you ask me, she just isn't that worthy. I'd rather see the belt on Jillian or Katie Lea, or even Alicia Fox, than on Gail. Yes, it would be nice for Gail to win her match just now with Maryse, but you gotta accept that, and realize that Melina would return and win the title back regardless. Thanks for reading. Thoughts?

Edit: Samuel, so you're saying Mickie made Gail look bad in that match with Gail's huge botch? HA!
TyDaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 01:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Your worst nightmare : is on a distinguished road

I'm not a big fan of the asian/canadian descent. they suck.
Your worst nightmare : is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 01:58 AM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

Samuel is on a distinguished road

Gail Kim is great, she just needs the right opponent. Honestly, Gail Kim will look so bad if she faces Kelly Kelly, only because Kelly Kelly can't cooperate with her in the ring, so it creates an illusion that Gail Kim misses her moves. It's not her fault. It's her opponent's fault why they make her look bad.

I'm not watching RAW right now, because it sucks, and I know it still sucks because many people complain about how bad it sucked here. Anyway, Maryse is one of those people that won't cooperate with her opponent, just like Kelly Kelly.
Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 01:58 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Big T is on a distinguished road

The botching in the match was Maryse's fault. she looked completely lost the entire time
Big T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 01:58 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

~*Honest Blunt Opinioner*~ is on a distinguished road

many argue that the TNA Knockouts are better than the WWE Diva's, and so everyone expects Gail to be the greatest and get the title. If you ask me, she just isn't that worthy.and say you compare her to Maryse, some say she's better, but if you ask me, I don't see how she's all that great.

She isn't that worthy only because WWE isn't pushing her and letting Gail show what all she had trained to do. its all about these skinny blonds having all the spotlight! It does NOT make any sense at all that Maryse won the title. So we aren't just whining, we're trying to figure out or can't understand why wwe continues to treat the women's division like crap. and i'm also having a hard time wondering why the divas continue to put up with it. Especially Jillian who's just been a joke all these years and barely wins any matches. It also doesn't make sense that male wrestlers are the only wrestlers who are taken seriously with 6 to 10 minute matches with great moves, but when it comes to the diva's division, it is treated SOOOO poorly it almost grits my teeth to watch a diva's match.

YOu say Gail kim only has a couple of moves, So does Maryse. All she does is flip her hair, stall, acts weird, does that twirl back breaking move, whatever its called and does the french kiss. that's ALLLLLLL she does. The past couple of matches that Maryse was in, she has not done ANYTHING. especially last night on PPV. there was no effort in her part but yet somehow she deserved the Divas championship?

I don't think Maryse was ever meant to be a wrestler at all. that's why she's barely touched in the ring because i don't think her body is trained to go against serious wrestling.

Yep, i understand we all have opinions, but RAW is doing some serious crack. Gail should really just pack up and go back to TNA.
~*Honest Blunt Opinioner*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 01:59 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

????????h??4shl3yfr34k? is on a distinguished road

I don't think she's overrated or underrated. She's a good wrestler. But, to be honest, she really doesn't have a personality. Yeah, it takes that too to make it in the WWE. Take the Rock for example. Decent wrestler, great personality. Yet you rarely hear people talk down about him. Why? Because his PERSONALITY won the fans over. Sorry Gail Kim fans, she's boring.
????????h??4shl3yfr34k? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:00 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

masterofmadara is on a distinguished road

Gail is my favorite and the only reason I tune in! They better push her!
masterofmadara is offline   Reply With Quote