ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Gail Kim Is over rated. Honestly... [Here Comes The Hate]?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Feb 2010, 01:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

TyDaGuy is on a distinguished road
Default Gail Kim Is over rated. Honestly... [Here Comes The Hate]?

[Repost: Didnt Appear First Time. Maybe it did, and now I just look like an @$$hole]

This is kinda long so bare with me:

Okay, now I know a lot of people have been really pulling for Gail and saying she's the best diva on the roster. Maybe so, and say you compare her to Maryse, some say she's better, but if you ask me, I don't see how she's all that great. I do respect her and all her work, but I haven't been really impressed with her recently. She botches quite a lot, and often completely misses contact. In her match with Maryse just now, that uppercut was clearly fake. Now obviously it would have been either way but she didn't even try and sell it. She botched with that springboard and she did the same in her match with Mickie, then ruined the end of the match. She really doesn't have that many moves, and is only considered underrated because of how TNA made her shine. WWE doesn't care as much about the women's division as TNA, and that's just the way it is. TNA used all their girls as best as they could and promoted them as well as the men. In TNA it's just a different story, and so they really played Gail up a lot. Now, when she's put in WWE, and doesn't get the title, people complain and whine. Honestly, when she was in WWE first, she was clearly out-shined but the likes of Lita, Chyna, Trish, Victoria, Jazz, and stood no chance to the competition at the time. Once TNA built her up, it appeared that she had actually improved a lot. The TNA Knockouts's didn't compare to the WWE Divas of the past that I just mentioned, and so when she went against the Divas she looked bad, but when she went against the Knockouts, she looked great. It's a diff, story now and many argue that the TNA Knockouts are better than the WWE Diva's, and so everyone expects Gail to be the greatest and get the title. If you ask me, she just isn't that worthy. I'd rather see the belt on Jillian or Katie Lea, or even Alicia Fox, than on Gail. Yes, it would be nice for Gail to win her match just now with Maryse, but you gotta accept that, and realize that Melina would return and win the title back regardless. Thanks for reading. Thoughts?
TyDaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 01:56 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

cmb(Saints SUPER BOWL CHAMPS) is on a distinguished road

you posted this question already, any ways I don't think she's overrated.
cmb(Saints SUPER BOWL CHAMPS) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 01:57 AM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

Black Pyro is on a distinguished road

Looking at your profile pic..you're a fan of the most overrated Diva in WWE history
Black Pyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 01:58 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

WWEisNotdaCenteroftheUniverse is on a distinguished road

As we all know matches are scripted and it takes 2 people to do the dance in the ring. So let's say that Kim was going through the motions as it was preplanned but her opponent had a panic attack and forgot what to do...

I'm willing to bet that Gail Kim is the head trainer and all of the divas are her students.
WWEisNotdaCenteroftheUniverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 01:58 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Y2J is World Champion!!! is on a distinguished road

You got to be kinding me right how is she Overrated Gail Kim is the Hottest and Best diva on the Raw Roster Maryse is overrated and she's Fake too.

that Girl in your Avatar is the Most overrated diva in WWE History Trish Stratus.

Call people People who are Underrated overrated.
Y2J is World Champion!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 01:59 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

AJAY B is on a distinguished road

it was a dumb move to go back to Vince anyway because we all know Vince is making her pay for leaving and joining TNA in the first place and what better way than to make her lose to bimbos?
AJAY B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:00 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Alterna is on a distinguished road

What's with all the Trish hate? This question isn't even about her. She's not overrated either. She's a trained wrestler, meaning, she could beat all of you in the ring. I hate how internet smarks think they know what a good wrestler is. If you did, YOU WOULD BE IN THE WRESTLING BUSINESS. You're not, you're sitting behind your keyboard.

Now, to the question. I don't think she's overrated or underrated. She's a good wrestler. But, to be honest, she really doesn't have a personality. Yeah, it takes that too to make it in the WWE. Take the Rock for example. Decent wrestler, great personality. Yet you rarely hear people talk down about him. Why? Because his PERSONALITY won the fans over. Sorry Gail Kim fans, she's boring.
Alterna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:01 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

PEEP#1I?EC/Lita,SCSA Michael J is on a distinguished road

Gail Kim is underrated. The girl in your avatar is the MOST OVERRATED DIVA IN WWE HISTORY. Unlike trish gail kim has talent and doesnt suck like trish overrated stratus
PEEP#1I?EC/Lita,SCSA Michael J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:01 AM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Gaga Maniac is on a distinguished road

You might aswell say the same thing about Trist Stratus.

Hey its true.
Gaga Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:02 AM   #10 (permalink)
Young Noob

Stew is on a distinguished road

Seriously I think people don't know the meaning of the word overrated in this section. Gail Kim is UNDERRATED, not overrated. She's quite good it's just that the talentless stupid WWe divas suck too much to sell her moves properly. Why blame the fake uppercut on Gail Kim? Have you ever thought that that could've been Maryse's fault, for not selling it good and getting completely ouf of the way. Gail is good it's the WWe divas who can't keep up with HER.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:03 AM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

????????h??4shl3yfr34k? is on a distinguished road

What are you talking shit about?

She ain't overrated!

Your pic is one of the MOST OVERRATED DIVAS in the wwe!

Gail Kim isn't overrated! If your talking about over rated divas here they are! Chyna and Trish!
????????h??4shl3yfr34k? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 02:03 AM   #12 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Robert H is on a distinguished road

Gail Kim best female wrestler in WWE..but she isn't the person in charge of writing the story lines..She isn't tall enough she don't have the right look etc etc. WWE women's champions are just eye candy..
Robert H is offline   Reply With Quote