ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

maryse is the new divas champion what are your opinions?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Feb 2010, 12:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Dana: Soul of the 90_s is on a distinguished road
Default maryse is the new divas champion what are your opinions?

maryse is the new divas champion what are your opinions?
Dana: Soul of the 90_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 12:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

OUR SAVIOR CM PUNK (METS 2010) is on a distinguished road

i new she was going to win the whole time, but she deserves it she is a good performer

EDIT: Why in the living blue hell do i have 6 thumbs down, is she not a good performer? is kelly kelly, eve, maria better than her?
OUR SAVIOR CM PUNK (METS 2010) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 12:39 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Y2J is World Champion!!! is on a distinguished road

Gail kim is Way better than Maryse.
Y2J is World Champion!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 12:39 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

__A_YAHOO_USER__ is on a distinguished road

utter bullshit. Gail Kim should have won. Maryse just got her ass kicked and somehow won. bullshit on wwe's part. Misuse of talent at its best
__A_YAHOO_USER__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 12:42 AM   #5 (permalink)
AD
Fresh Noob

AD is on a distinguished road

She's not a bad wrestler, but I though Gail Kim should have got the belt for once.
AD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 12:43 AM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

Mike 82 is on a distinguished road

I'm glad and she deserved to win the title. Way to go maryse!
Mike 82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 12:44 AM   #7 (permalink)
Young Noob

THIS IS WRESTLING is on a distinguished road

Saw it coming, but I am mad. No offense to Marys's fans but she really has as much wrestling skill as kelly kelly, i am gonna get alot of thumbs down for this but Maryse sucks, she is hot but she has no wrestling skills, Gail Kim deserved it way more, I am just confused why they didn't just have this match last night.
THIS IS WRESTLING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 12:44 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

~*Honest Blunt Opinioner*~ is on a distinguished road

Gail has been in the wrestling business longer then Maryse and STILL she's the diva's champion twice. when is Gail going to get a turn?
~*Honest Blunt Opinioner*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 12:45 AM   #9 (permalink)
Young Noob

Loni B ?(Nattie by Nature)? is on a distinguished road

i'm not suprised. i knew wwe was going to overlook GREAT talent and give it to maryse. knowing how wwe operates, i don't even care anymore. i don't give damn what nobody says. maryse is nothing but eye candy. the only thing that's good for her is her heel gimmick. i don't care anymore because gail kim should have won. gail kim is so underrated and all wwe does is give the attention to the blond eye candies because that's who wwe uplifts. they always focus on looks instead of PURE talent. maryse is eye candy and nothing but a playboy bunny. that's the bottom line!
Loni B ?(Nattie by Nature)? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 12:46 AM   #10 (permalink)
Young Noob

Black Pyro is on a distinguished road

anyone notice Michael Cole calling Gail Kim a 2x Womens Champion? she's only won the WWE womens championship once and also a one time TNA champion
Black Pyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 12:46 AM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

MickieJames ----- I ? is on a distinguished road

decent match!!!!

GAIL KIM DESERVED TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!! not MAayse!!!! i like maryse but Gail all the wayyyyyy deserved it!!!!!!!!
MickieJames ----- I ? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 12:47 AM   #12 (permalink)
Young Noob

Stew is on a distinguished road

Doesn?t really bother me and I?ll tell you why. Everyone here is complaining that Gail Kim should?ve won, and yes I agree, but I think WWE will have Gail constantly lose Maryse in a long feud until at the end Gail Kim finally wins the title in the end. I can?t believe people actually expected Gail to win in her first title shot. This feud looks like it is going to continue until Gail Kim beats Maryse for the Diva?s title. Having Maryse as Diva?s champion first and then having Gail Kim beat her for the Diva?s title sounds better than having Gail win it when the title is vacant. I think it?s better to have Gail Kim get many title shots first to get the WWE audience used to her, then have her win the title from Maryse. Of course, knowing WWE Gail Kim probably won?t win the title any time soon, but they are giving her a nice push right now so I think she WILL end up winning the title soon, as long as she can get over with the WWE crowd, which right now is her biggest problem.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 12:48 AM   #13 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

PEEP#1I?EC/Lita,SCSA Michael J is on a distinguished road

I knew this was going to happen and maryse will win. But still this is utter bull shite. Once again trash beats talent. Gail Kim deserved to win but ofcourrse maryse will win because she is hotter. To be honest i think maryse isnt pretty and she sucks. I dont see the thing about her. She is very overrated if you ask me. No in ring talent whatsoever,no charisma and not good mic skill. Her gimmick is decent. She made a boring divas champion last time. Gail kim carried and domainated the entire match but still maryse wins. Gail kim would have made the better champion. She would have brought prestige to the title and put on good matches as the champion. I cant stand maryse and not because she is a heel. I just find her overrated and she is ANOTHER ONE WHO GETS PUSHED BECAUSE OF LOOKS.

ANSWER MINE PLEASE-http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...2185359AAYoV03
PEEP#1I?EC/Lita,SCSA Michael J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 12:53 AM   #14 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?B????? ?_sT?k?? My D??dm??? is on a distinguished road

Im actually a maryse fan. so im happy for her. i dont care if people thumbs me down, cause im not going to hide who my favorite diva is! GOO MARYSE!!
?B????? ?_sT?k?? My D??dm??? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Feb 2010, 12:55 AM   #15 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Alterna is on a distinguished road

To the person above me...

You have thumbs down, because jackasses on here do not know how to respect other people's opinions.

Face it. Maryse gets more of a reaction from fans. Gail Kim basically gets NO reaction. Yeah, if you haven't noticed, that's what WWE bases it's pushes on. Get over if your favorite doesn't win. You didn't hear me complaining everytime Mickie James lost.
Alterna is offline   Reply With Quote