ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

what do you think about shawn michales actions at elimination chamber?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Feb 2010, 03:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

dave0204 is on a distinguished road
Default what do you think about shawn michales actions at elimination chamber?

I think it is a good strategy (but I don't wanted this to happened) because he heard that edge said to chris that he hope chris to win the EC to defeat him at WM so the undertaker can't take the rematch at WM for the title, so that lets undertaker free for WM and I think that a sweet chin music and making him lose the title is enought for the undertaker to want to revange of shawn michaels and maybe giving him the rematch at WM or maybe not....... What you think? are you agree with me?
dave0204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2010, 03:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Takeru is on a distinguished road

I agree 90% and 10% for the other.
Takeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2010, 03:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

ThatdudeC is on a distinguished road

A flashback from how he turned on Hulk Hogan before SummerSlam 2005. That classic look like; look what you made me do. Now you're going to have to pay. Hilarious. Vintage Heartbreak Kid.
ThatdudeC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2010, 03:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

sharpshooter82691 is on a distinguished road

I don't know if you knew this, but Taker had an inccident before the match. The pyros went wrong and he was lit on fire. He ran to the ring afterwards if you saw it on tv. And yep. He kept wrestling. I think that HBK lighting Taker on fire would had been accident for the storyline. Then Taker would be out, having HBK take his place during the chamber match. Its like an obsession gone too far, but it was an accident. Would had been better, but this was good too.

I liked it. It was predictable, but I agree with you. Plus its been said that HBK and Taker will take a time off after Mania so if Taker was still champ, he would had to lose the title during or after Mania and would just disappear, which means lousy comeback 5 months later. This was the best way for him to drop the title.
sharpshooter82691 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2010, 03:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Panda Hunter is on a distinguished road

Predictable and pathetic. Obviously gonna play out now til undertaker faces hbk at wrestlemainia, i so hope he doesnt defeat the undertaker because he may have been worthy enough in the past but not anymore, the hbk character is now faded and pathetic.
Panda Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Feb 2010, 03:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

stargazer is on a distinguished road

yeah, i agree with ya. seems something michaels would do.
stargazer is offline   Reply With Quote