ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Sandman going to the Slammer..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Jul 2008, 03:34 AM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Sandman going to the Slammer..

Source: Associated Press

Former ECW Champion James "The Sandman" Fullington was arrested on Sunday night for an incident that occured at a New York City restaurant. Yonkers police say that when officers arrived at the restaurant, the 45-year-old wrestler was flinging glasses from a tray at employees.

A police spokeswoman says the 6-foot-4-inch, 280-pound Fullington also threw several glasses at police, injuring two officers.

Charges against Fullington include felony second-degree assault. He has been ordered to undergo a psychiatric evaluation.

Jesus.
Old 22 Jul 2008, 11:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Fuck Steamboat.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jul 2008, 01:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

More details from the New York Times:

JIM "THE SANDMAN" FULLINGTON ENGAGED IN A BRUTAL SCUFFLE AT CAPT. LOU ALBANO'S BIRTHDAY PARTY
By JOHN DOYLE and JEANE MacINTOSH

Posted: 8:59 pm
July 21, 2008

A 75th-birthday bash for wrestling icon Capt. Lou Albano turned into a real-life "Wrestlemania" event when "The Sandman" allegedly got drunk and went berserk - and "The Zombie" and "Pitbull" struggled to restrain him as a SWAT team was called in.

"It was unbelievable - I've never seen anything like it," one stunned party guest told The Post today, after wrestler Jim "The Sandman" Fullington found himself at the center of a bottle-hurling, glass-smashing melee with the owner of La Lanterna restaurant in Yonkers.

"If you didn't know better, you'd think the whole thing had been staged."

Five Yonkers cops, a SWAT unit and an ambulance had to be called to stop the brawl, which partygoers said started after Fullington exchanged words with eatery owner T.J. Tarone - who responded by shattering a beer bottle in the face of the 6-foot-6, 300-pound wrestler.

The bloodied and battered Fullington - an Extreme Championship Wrestling pro and longtime friend of the legendary Albano - left the party in an ambulance, and woke up in a Westchester jail cell today, charged with assault, according to Yonkers cops.

The bizarre scene unfolded late Sunday, after a daylong gathering of about 150 of Albano's nearest and dearest, including Fullington and the other wrestlers.

Around 5 p.m., Fullington - who'd earlier given a touching toast to his pal - became loud and boisterous, witnesses said.

He was in the bar "smacking around the lights like they were a speedbag," one source said.

"The next thing you knew, it was chaos," a witness said.

Fullington went after Tarone, as fellow wrestlers Tim "The Zombie" Roberts and Gary "Pitbull" Wolfe took him outside and tried to calm him.

Then "the owner guy pulls out a beer bottle and - from about 3 feet away - just hauls off and whips it at this wrestler guy," one witness said.

Albano's agent and niece, Kami Albano, who had planned the soiree, confirmed that account.

"Sandman was bleeding all over the place," she said.

An enraged Fullington broke free from his buddies and chased Tarone back through the restaurant into the kitchen.

There, witnesses said, "The Sandman" picked up dish-racks full of glassware and started throwing them through the air.

By then, cops had been called - and came into the kitchen with guns drawn.

A Yonkers police spokeswoman said Fullington "resisted arrest," and that two cops were later treated for glass wounds and "exposure to blood."

----

I hear it had a bigger buyrate then Seasons Beatings
Old 22 Jul 2008, 04:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

WWE needs to get Sandman back.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jul 2008, 05:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Sandman needs rehab. If I was Vince, I would be concerned the guy would be hammered as shit on national TV especially if I was touting company wellness.
Old 22 Jul 2008, 09:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QbU8Wy_CLVM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QbU8Wy_CLVM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I GOT IT!!!! I'LL PEARL HARBOR AND YOU JAP ME!@!!~
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Jul 2008, 05:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Video of the incident.

http://www.myfoxny.com/myfox/MyFox/p...1&locale=EN-US