ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Brock Lesnar would've been the best ever...How did I miss this?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Jan 2008, 07:28 AM   #1 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.
Default Brock Lesnar would've been the best ever...How did I miss this?

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vI3GqkBmyqo&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vI3GqkBmyqo&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jan 2008, 07:29 AM   #2 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

This the most brutal beatdown I've seen in a wrestling ring. When did this happen? I remember him throwing Zach down the stairs, but not this.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jan 2008, 10:20 AM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I do believe at the time that happened, I said that was the best heelwork I've ever seen. Reminds me of the feeling left after Savage destroyed Ricky Steamboat in the match that set up WMIII...only much more brutal.

Brock owns...staring down Zach's mamma...with her boy's blood all over him...just before he F5s him into the post...twice!! Tremendous.

He's on the cover of the latest Muscle And Fitness mag. I didn't read it but the blurb on the cover said something about him going to UFC.

But yeah...I've scoured the net for that clip and been largely unsuccessful. Good find.

As for when...it predates December of 2003...cause I'd posted in this thread about it...Your Opinion of a Great Heel

I want to think maybe Summer 03??

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.

Last edited by The Glue; 27 Jan 2008 at 10:23 AM.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jan 2008, 08:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Red Demon Ranger

dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...

They need to do more shit like this so they keep the fans they have and gain some new ones as well.

dariydude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jan 2008, 09:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

I remember the great cripple beating.....

.....man, seein that makes me really miss StarScream

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jan 2008, 10:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com...own/030821.php

August 21st, 2003.

That shit was beast. I wish Brock was still in WWE.

There was also a show, I'm almost certain it was in Richmond, VA, where Brock destroyed Hogan and wiped Hogan's blood across his chest. Brock was a fucking monster. He really could have been the greatest of all time. He had it all. So sad the way he left the company
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jan 2008, 10:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

I LOVE this, its incredible. I love it even more because wwe always pits the little guy against the big guy, and the little guy either gets out, or is not hurt to bad...jesus christ not this time.

I miss lesnar so much
Old 27 Jan 2008, 11:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

If Brock would have had passion for wrestling, he would have been the best to ever do it..Period. He had the look..The charisma..He could brawl with you..He could trade holds with you..His promos were getting miles better....An easy WWE Hall Of Famer..Just a shame he didn't want it.