ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

ROH Rising Above PPV ONGOING RESULTS...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Dec 2007, 09:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.
Default ROH Rising Above PPV ONGOING RESULTS...

Yes I know it's early but I wont be able to make this, this weekend. Here it is Discuss away before the event and during, Hopefully all reception is well and the board is not running too slow and I can update after every match, including thoughts and star ratings on the matches as they happen. Enjoy and discuss away.

ROH: 5th PPV Taping : 12/29/07 : New York, NY

ROH World Title Match
Nigel McGuinness defends vs. Austin Aries

World Tag Team Title Match- Best 2 Out Of 3 Falls
Jay & Mark Briscoe defend vs. Roderick Strong & Rocky Romero

Grudge Match #1
Bryan Danielson vs. Takeshi Morishima

Grudge Match #2 (Castagnoli Leaves ROH If He Loses)
Claudio Castagnoli vs. Chris Hero with Larry Sweeney, Sara Del Ray, & Bobby Dempsey

Tag Team Scramble
Jack Evans & Ruckus with Julius Smokes vs. Kevin Steen & El Generico vs. Jimmy Jacobs & Tyler Black with Lacey vs. 2 of Brent Albright, BJ Whitmer & Adam Pearce with Shane Hagadorn

Non-Title Three Way
SHIMMER Champion Sara Del Rey vs. Daizee Haze vs. Lacey

One Fall Three Way
Jigsaw vs. The Necro Butcher vs. Matt Cross

Plus more to be announced with: Naomichi Marufuji; Delirious; Davey Richards; Erick Stevens; plus more!!!

Special guests include Tammy Sytch, Daniel Puder and Bushwacker Luke. Sytch and Luke will be available for autographs.

*Just arrived in NYC the line is around the building.
*Bell time pushed back to 7:45PM
*Lights Out here we go, Puder is in the balcony with the hottest girl I have ever seen.
*Bobby Cruise announced ROH wanted a family friendly PPV enviornment' so to tone down the language , in response the crowd chanted ****
* Sunny special guest for the 3 Way
*Rising Above PPV Name
*Bushwacker comes out and Pearce and Albright take him out.
*Pearce promo on Delirious

Live Results:

Bonus Match Non PPV:Shimmer 3 Way : Daizee pins Lacey, one spot had Del Ray put both women in the Butterfly, good match, one of the best of Shimmer I have seen *** Post Match: Lacey bad mouths Sunny awesome promo , Lacey goes after Sunny Haze heart punches Lacey and Sunny bitchslaps Lacey

Brent Albright wth Delirious MAsk on vs. Delirious with new red and black mask and gear: Delirious tears the mask off Albright Albright with a nasty looking double back breaker to a full nelson suplex Delirious wins witha roll thru pin **3/4Post Match: Hangmen 3 attack Steen & Generico follow then AOTF with Jimmy promo interrupted by VS leading to:

Tag Scramble: excellent match wow just great fast paced all the way thru Steen & Generico pick up the win with the Package Piledriver / brain buster combo ****

Special Challenge Match : Davey Richards vs. Erick Stevens : good match Richards wins after wristlock after Stevens gets distracted by Puder on the stage *** Post Match : Stevens challenges Puder Sweeney tells Pder to not do anything for free and go to the back Claudio runs Sweeney off the stage to the ring leading to:

Hero vs Claudio: real good match Claudio reverses the cravat to the ricola bomb and gets the win ***1/2

Austin Aries vs. Nigel McGuiness: wow excellent match back and forth **** you nigel chants jus a really great match nigel wins me over wins with with the jawbreaker ****1/2

Intermission

4Way: Necro v. Jigsaw v. Mitch Franklin v. Matt Cross: Franklin eliminated first with a stiff punch from Necro Cross out next with a rollup by Jigsaw Necro wins with the tiger driver not bad actually better then expected **3/4

PPV Match Relaxed Rules Danielson v. Morishima
PPV Match Relaxed Rules Danielson v. Morishima: Wow absolutely amazing morishima goes nut stomping and gets dqed this was an absolute intense fight shima went after dragon right away just like dragon in match 3 awesome match ****1/2

2 out of 3 falls Briscoes vs NRC : NRC get the 1st fall after a springboard doomsday knee strike by Romero followed by a tiger driver Briscoes get the 2nd with a bridge pin Briscoes take the 3rd witha spike jay driller both teams ran out of steem at the end still a great match ***3/4

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.

Last edited by Tr(uth)iple H; 29 Dec 2007 at 10:13 PM.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2007, 11:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Morishima getting DQ'ed..How Fucking Gay.
Old 29 Dec 2007, 11:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Yeah, I have too see how this looked on dvd, but this seems like Gabe booked himself in a corner. Their last match, ended in Dragon curb stomping Shima's balls, it seems like Morishima was giving him a reciept, but they could've did something different, but it does look like a cop out ending, he doesn't know how to end the feud between the 2. I'm just guessing, but I think NOAH doesn't want their future ace losing to what Japan considers a light weight, A gaijin one at that. It's one of those weird Japan tradition. So either they're going to make Mori the winner of the feud in their final showdown, or they're going to kill it until they can come up with something that gets everybody over. But seeing as over Dragon is, it wouldn't hurt him in ROH or Noah to lose, Mori on the other hand has a lot of credibility on the line in both places.

I'm just going to wait until the dvd comes out.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote