ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

MAN THE FUCK UP!!!!! PPV Of the year.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Dec 2007, 01:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.
Default MAN THE FUCK UP!!!!! PPV Of the year.

I'm a very bias WWE mark, Wrest mania was my favorite pap, of the year..Until now, I just witnessed 2 hours of pure perfection. I've been a huge ROH supporter for the last 2 years, but tonight was their defying moment, and they delivered big time. I was going to really say fuck Meltzer if Gabe beat out Michael Hayes for booker of the year, or if ROH won promotion of the year over WWE, but after what they gave me tonight I could care less. This truly was a awesome show from top to bottom.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2007, 08:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

is there a link to a you tube clip of some of the matches from the show or something?

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2007, 05:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Briscoes vs Steen/EL Generico aka Steenerico-Ladder wars.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5D8SPQXT

Here you go Doom, one of the best ladder matches ever, it might very well be the best.

Stick, One, EXO, DC, Sly as Hell, Ginocan, Forgotten sin, and Tri (well Tri, has already seen it, and thinks it's overrated. I don't totally agree with him on the "overrated" part, but I do believe it wasn't the best match on the card, and after seeing this match you will be like, "damn it was something better than that on the show?". Yes, and it was called Danielson ve Morishima 2)

You all need to check this match out, this is how you settle a war.

Last edited by Tr(uth)iple H; 13 Dec 2007 at 05:33 PM.
Old 15 Dec 2007, 12:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Yeah your right. My first thoughts are..."damn there was something better than that on the show?". That was one of the most incredible ladder matches I have ever seen and I've seen a fair few classics. I wouldn'y say it was the best cos that would mean it topped a whole lot of WWE's TLC matches which I can't say it does. But fuck that was definitely an amazing ladder match no doubt. How people didn't get seriously fucked up after that match is beyond me.

I want more ROH hardcore action now. If you have a link to anything else near that level of awesome hook it to me.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Dec 2007, 01:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I'm downloading it now. I'm trying to find the whole PPV..But everything I find is over 2 GB..And this old PC ain't really handiling that. I could have watched it for free..But had no idea when it came on.

Good God..I'm speechless. That shit was fucking insane. The Dommsday device through the ladder was incredible..The two piledrivers through the ladder were sick..The SSP..The legdrop to the outside..The brutal chair shots..It was just amazing. It was the first tme in a long time that my jaw literally dropped during a match. This was far superior to the TLC's. Nowhere close. Amazing stuff.

Last edited by The_One; 15 Dec 2007 at 01:37 PM.
The_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2007, 10:43 AM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I might have to download this.
Old 16 Dec 2007, 12:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Doom; Yeah, I'm Convinced that Danielson/Morishima was better than this match (which is saying a whole lot), they had the same level of intensity as this match, but they didn't need the weapons to get their point across in the story they were trying to tell. They both just snapped and tried to kill each other, they made a statement in that match, and it had more drama then probably any match I seen all year, maybe even dare I say Cena/Maga LMS. I'll have that match in here in the next few days.

One: You know I'm starting to think the same way; I don't think that there is a TLC match that compares to this match. I'll have to go check out some of those classics Hardy's/E@C/Dudley TLC matches to be sure. But just thinking about it right now, I don't believe any of those matches had the hate that this one displayed. But when in you add in to the awesome 2 out of 3, Street fights, and a off the chart cage match that build towards this encounter, I'm really drawing a blank on other ladder matches that did a better job than this one, it had a real "do or die" feel to it.

Spear: Check it out, you'll love it.

Old 16 Dec 2007, 12:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

i myself prefer the 2 out of 3 falls and the cage match to this ladder match but thats just me. Shima/AmDrag was the better match on the card. AmDrag can do no wrong
Old 16 Dec 2007, 12:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

I can see you preferring the cage match to the ladder war. But the 2 out of 3 falls match?

Old 17 Dec 2007, 07:15 AM   #10 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

i just love how badass the briscoes become in 2 out of 3 falls matches. i cant explain, it makes me love them as a team even more when they get 2 straight, and this one just felt real cool to me, it seemed like they were actually making steenerico a legit threat to them, and i really thought they could possibly take this match, only for the briscoes to roll. i just loved it

i think the ladder war kinda got ruined for me prior to it even happening when i read about who was in the AotF. Huss is awesome but he kinda can grate on my nerves sometimes, i don't really like Necro but i can appreciate what he does, but Tyler Black SUCKS so knowing they were gonna come out kinda made me already know who was gonna win the match, and it made it kinda anticlimactic. though the hanging with the raining blood (FROM A LACERATED SKY~! : ) is still one of the coolest visuals in wrestling
Old 21 Dec 2007, 06:33 PM   #11 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I watched the match yesterday, thanks for link. I haven't been able to watch much ROH lately, i believe they show it over here on Tuesday, but i've been so busy that i kept missing it. But this match was a great one, some major spots and it was non stop action, from start to finish. I always liked the Briscoes brothers, i remember the days when the older brother would wrestle and the youngest would just watch as he wasn't old enough to compete. Now they doing well and pulling off some insane matches.

ROH is one of my fave feds. The matches are at times better than the WWE, more than often tbh.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Dec 2007, 01:08 PM   #12 (permalink)
John_In_HIFI

Im definitely getting this show on DVD when it comes out, Im really amped to see how the ladder match came out seeing how it got rave reviews. I dont know about the cage match tho, I was there for it and it was really exciting being there in the crowd when they did those spots. But some of in ring stuff just seemed kind boring, and other in ring spots were exciting.