ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Death at UFC 73 PPV

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Aug 2007, 06:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
Wine me, Dine me, 619 me!

Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Death at UFC 73 PPV

Quote:
At the UFC 73: STACKED event in Sacramento, California, a young man by the name Eraldo Cano fell to his death at 8:30PCT. While in the smoking
section, Cano jumped over a four foot retaining wall, expecting grass to break his fall. Instead, he fell 30 feet to the ground. He was rushed by ambulance to the UC Davis Medical Center where he died from his injuries at 10:00PM PCT. Police ruled the death "Accidental" and believe that Cano had no idea there was a 30 foot drop.
"Accidental", eh?

This is one of the dumbest deaths I've heard of. I mean, it's stupid to just jump off of random shit anyway, but to not even look where you're jumping or check for how long the fall would be is just dumb. Stupidity cost this guy his life.
Townduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Aug 2007, 03:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

It sucks that he died, but seroiusly. LMAO!
Old 02 Aug 2007, 03:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I thought someone died in the ring. This thread sucks.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Aug 2007, 03:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
I thought someone died in the ring. This thread sucks.
Thats what i was thinking.

But damn, how stupid has the guy gotta be? How you gonna jump 30 feet and not know?! I feel for the family.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Aug 2007, 04:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Red Demon Ranger

dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...dariydude , I can't believe you got THIS far...

why would you even want to jump from that distance any way. Plus grass will not break your fall no matter what. also it hurts to land on the ground where there is grass too. Overall this guy was really stupid so he actually deserved to die for thinking the way he did.

dariydude is offline   Reply With Quote