ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Video of The Lesnar/Angle Match for the IWGP Title, June 29th.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Jul 2007, 05:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Video of The Lesnar/Angle Match for the IWGP Title, June 29th.

Part 1:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/y75oD9PlwWU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/y75oD9PlwWU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Part 2:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wj-NeKlbAMg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wj-NeKlbAMg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Damn solid match..Looks better than a lot of the stuff I've seen Angle do in TNA.
Old 04 Jul 2007, 11:25 AM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Boston posted it in the video clips thread, but yeah this deserves its own. That was a great match. Too bad these two aren't still in WWE putting on matches
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jul 2007, 11:30 AM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

So was Brock the IWGP Champion going into that match, because I didn't watch the first clip, just the second.
Old 04 Jul 2007, 01:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Both had titles...I heard something about that this was for the IWGP "third title"?..I don't know WTF that is.
Old 05 Jul 2007, 12:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
Wine me, Dine me, 619 me!

Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.

Frankly, Cena has overcome what Lesnar could have been. Lesnar was already frazzling out and stale for me after his two year stint. Lesnar's theory of having made enough money and leaving for a failed career in NFL was poor.

The only guy in the WWE now that you can compare to Lesnar is Lashley for obvious reasons, because he is the same type of wrestler, the difference is he was a face being pushed rather than the destructive monster heel.
Townduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jul 2007, 11:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

So is the IWGP Title going yo be a 4th TNA title? Or maybe is Brock Lesnar going to make an Impact cameo to reclaim his title?

Last edited by BOSTON; 07 Jul 2007 at 01:47 PM.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2007, 03:42 AM   #7 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

You know what's sad?

I have absolutely no idea what the announcers are saying...but its still a LOT more interesting then ANYTHING JR or King say on Raw.

Someday I hope to see a Styles/JBL announced Raw...it wont happen...but I can dream.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jul 2007, 06:12 AM   #8 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Yeah watches this a few days ago fucking good stuff I agree that Angle really hasn't put on this type of quality match in TNA but that could have to do with how little he prob gets paid in TNA compared to Japan.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote