ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Can someone please explainl what is so great about Roman reigns and why he should be the face...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Jun 2014, 09:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jay26 is on a distinguished road
Default Can someone please explainl what is so great about Roman reigns and why he should be the face...

...of the WWE? He is a terrible wrestler!

Explain

WWE is pushing Reigns to the moon like he is the next Undertaker or something.Reigns is one of the most overrated wrestlers ever,he is a lower midcarder at best.
Jay26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2014, 09:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

RHODES. is on a distinguished road

The only thing impressive about Reigns is his look, the superman punch, apron dropkick and spear. Not mention, those three moves almost make up his entire move set. Unlike, guys like Bray Wyatt and Cesaro, Roman Reigns has yet to put on an impressive singles match. I understand he doesn't get much single competition, but that's because he's needs to be carried through much of the match.

Roman Reigns is getting built to be the next big babyface. He's getting pushed to the moon and he's getting the reaction WWE wants him to have. In my opinion, Roman Reigns has a great deal to learn before he can carry this company. However, take a look at the current face of the company John Cena. John Cena isn't even a great wrestler, but he's where he is at, because largely because he's WWE biggest cash cow.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, you don't need to be a great wrestler to be face of the company, you just need to be a great entertainer.
RHODES. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2014, 09:48 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Pain is on a distinguished road

Sounds like Cena..
Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2014, 09:53 AM   #4 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

eric is on a distinguished road

I'll never understand why people don't like him.
eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2014, 10:04 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Hummingbird Saltalamacchia is on a distinguished road

He's decent enough in the ring for as inexperienced as he is. But he's awful on the mic.
Hummingbird Saltalamacchia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2014, 10:05 AM   #6 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Dkingz is on a distinguished road

He's a breath of fresh air. I'm not crazy about him either but at this point I would take anyone over Cena.
Dkingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2014, 10:10 AM   #7 (permalink)
Young Noob

cy young is on a distinguished road

People complain that wwe not pushing their young wrestlers. but now when someone getting push you hate him.

Stop hating on reigns
cy young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2014, 10:19 AM   #8 (permalink)
Young Noob

sammy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to sammy

He's actually not that bad in the ring considering hes only been wrestling for a couple of years now. I'll admit he's not the best on the mic but he can kick some butt in the ring.
sammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2014, 10:22 AM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Yousuf is on a distinguished road

He is good looking. Best Spear except Goldberg. But he is not a good wrestler.

Look at Cena he is not a great wrestler but he is still on the top. WWE doesn't care about having 5 or 6 moves. They only care about how he is selling merchandise and how he can connect with crowd. And he is cousin of The Rock.
Yousuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2014, 10:33 AM   #10 (permalink)
Young Noob

Clobberin_ Time! is on a distinguished road

Considering the fact that he was playing football and had absolutely 0 Wrestling experience 4 years ago I'd say he pretty good in the ring, don't get me wrong, hes nothing compared to Ambrose and Rollins but those guys were training over 12 years. He's cousin of The Rock so obviously he's gonna get pushed and as much as I'd like to see the other 2 Shield members get that push instead of him you can't blame the WWE, blame the crowd, they are the ones who ignore the unquestionable talent of Ambrose and Rollins and only cheer for Reigns because of his body, face and his 3 or 4 moves that look cool.
Clobberin_ Time! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2014, 10:40 AM   #11 (permalink)
Jobber

Larry is on a distinguished road

He is the Rock's cousin and has a great look they figure they can teach him to wrestle.
Larry is offline   Reply With Quote