ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What do you like about ROH wrestling?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Jun 2014, 11:28 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

jacob is on a distinguished road
Default What do you like about ROH wrestling?

What I like about "Ring Of Honor" is that it's actual pure wrestling with pure talent in the ring and they allow creativity to come from the wrestlers. ROH has some of the most talented wrestlers who can wrestle in the strong Japanese and technical style and Lucha Libre style.

ROH doesn't do storylines too much, instead they listen to their fans and give their fans what they want to see which is great wrestling and talent! The men and women gain a lot by wrestling in "Ring Of Honor" every week and they know how to book the men and women right. ROH is just a great promotion and I wish for them to get a tv deal on basic cable like on CBS, NBC, TBS, TNT, VH1, Comedy Central, MTV, FX, FOX or even ABC. I don't think Time-Warner would mind having ROH on TNT or TBS because they have a good product and excellent talent!

What do you like about "Ring Of Honor" wrestling?
jacob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jun 2014, 11:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

T R E Y is on a distinguished road

I could see ROH on FX but that's about it.
T R E Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jun 2014, 11:39 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Hummingbird Saltalamacchia is on a distinguished road

I like it. I haven't watched in a while, but I went to two shows at Wrestlemania weekend. The ladder show was awesome. I like that, because they're trying to get recognition, they're able to take more risks, as opposed to WWE, who water their guys down. I like that their matches don't follow patterns like WWE (chain of moves, taunt, reversed finisher...)
Hummingbird Saltalamacchia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jun 2014, 11:47 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is on a distinguished road

From the first match to the last match, Ring of Honor gives me wrestlers applying wrestling holds, doing wrestling moves, kicks, strikes, throws. When Ring of Honor does skits they lead to matches. I also like The Meet and Greets Ring of Honor does for a lot of their shows. Also you can interact with the Wrestlers more than you can at WWE Shows.

Ring of Honor is owned by Sinclair Broadcasting which owns a number of Television Stations around The United States. Sinclair Broadcasting only runs Ring of Honor's Weekly Show on Sinclair Broadcasting Stations, so it will not be seen on any of the television stations you named unless SInclair Broadcasting owns them. That's just the way it is.
__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jun 2014, 11:50 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jesse CJ is on a distinguished road

They focus on actual WRESTLING.
Jesse CJ is offline   Reply With Quote