ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Wrestling Society X to debut next Tuesday 10:30 Eastern

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Jan 2007, 02:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
the last mark

mtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICK
Default Wrestling Society X to debut next Tuesday 10:30 Eastern

and to be honest, the trailer doesn't look too bad.

it reminds me of ecw in that they don't care if the guys get effed up.

http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/wsx/seri...LD_wsx.mtv.com

x pac (6 pac) actually looks like he's still in good shape, too

'not everything i think is something i should say'

'Perhaps the noid should have avoided Adam West.'
-Quahog mayor Adam West
mtcal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jan 2007, 03:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
John_In_HIFI

im really looking forward to this show, i have seen alot of the guys on here wrestle along time ago and some of them very recently. Its great to see them get some more exposure on TV and by the trailer it looks like this may get more watched than ECW.
Old 23 Jan 2007, 09:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Holy shit......looks like I've got a reason to find MTV on my dial again...

That shit did look like ECW......in fact, the trailer was a lot like the opening trailer for the Anarchy Rulz Game...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jan 2007, 11:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
Never Better

Troy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via MSN to Troy

Matt Sydal's gonna be in it. He's fucking insane. I'm watching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Morrison on ECW, after CM Punk crashes into the announce table
.....I'd say he'd have to pay for that, but I don't think he can afford it.

Troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jan 2007, 08:07 AM   #5 (permalink)
the last mark

mtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICK

besides the trailers, you can watch the 'video trading cards' of the wrestlers.

some of the stuff looks so ridiculous its entertaining, like the d00d electrocuting the other guy, or the tank full of piranhas.

that's effing gold right there.

-Quahog mayor Adam West
Old 25 Jan 2007, 12:31 AM   #6 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

The trailer looks great, but the matches on the TV will be way to short
Old 25 Jan 2007, 10:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

This shit looks so amazing but I give it a good month. I mean look at the shit they are doing, wrestlers are gonna get hurt, but if they are doing it the way I think they are. They have all the matches done months ago and they are gonna have seasons like every MTV show. I'm gonna watch though. This tuesday along with Bam's Unholy Union, SHIT!

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jan 2007, 05:17 AM   #8 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Fuck. Moments like these I wished I lived in the USA. Wished fucking Australian MTV would screen it. Looks like a good hardcore wrestling fed that will do what the new ECW should be doing.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jan 2007, 11:50 AM   #9 (permalink)
the last mark

apparently despite the official debut being next tuesday, it is on tonight (friday) and again over the weekend?

weird, but works for me.

-Quahog mayor Adam West