ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Professional Wrestling: Are these perfect examples of why the Internet Wrestling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Jun 2014, 08:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default Professional Wrestling: Are these perfect examples of why the Internet Wrestling

Community shouldn't be taken seriously whatsoever? Why do black wrestlers don't make in the WWE sometimes?: https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...9213607AAq8MZ4

Why was Drew McIntyre's totally amazing song wasted?:

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...2022105AAlVo6g

How the heck does a Attitude Adjustment beat you,but not a supplex from the top rope?:

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...2015028AArmlDe

Who else thinks that there is no good choices in the MITB for the WHC?:

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...ADY2WT&rprtd=1

This is only the tip of the iceberg. Every single day we see people basically claiming these factors,

Alicia Fox, Bill Goldberg, Bo Dallas, Christian, Curt Hawkins, David Hart Smith, Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, Eziekiel Jackson, Ivory, Jacqualine, Jazz, Jinder Mahal, JTG, Kaitlyn, Kofi Kingston, Maria, The Miz, MVP, Naomi, Natalya, R-Truth, Rey Mysterio, RVD, Ryback, Shelton Benjamin, Test, Titus O'Neil, Tyson Kidd, Vladimir Kozlov, Xavior Woods, Yoshi Tatsu and Zack Ryder Should have or Should Be Main Eventers being handed Over Nine Thousand Major Championship Reigns simple because IWC Says So. Yet People like Bray Wyatt and Cesaro 'Aren't Ready' and people like Sheamus 'Had their time at the top'; This is a perfect example of why the Internet Wrestling Community shouldn't be taken seriously whatsoever.

I see;

Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2014, 08:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Michelle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Michelle

If it can't be taken seriously then stop taking it so seriously.
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2014, 08:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

davehytmen is on a distinguished road

SHUT THE FUCK UP
davehytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2014, 09:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Dead?anri??ng- ?Savior Of The WS? is on a distinguished road

You can't pin-point at the whole IWC for this, but quite a few of them consist of *geniuses* such as TNAJames, who claim the WWE is illuminati; others that say Kofi should be main eventing.. Not to mention, people saying that WWE's best hours were worse than WCW's worst hours, which is wrong on mathematical and logical levels to the greatest extent.

However, some of the IWC is pretty smart and logical with their stuff- I consider myself one of it (not tooting my own horn, just my honest feel).

All in all- it's a good thing the WWE does not listen to the IWC. One moment, D-Bryan is underrated, and in one week, he's overrated. I find it shameful that people buy into Adam Rose and Bo Dallas' gimmick and actually call themselves Rosebuds and BOlievers. They're stupid, nimble minded gimmicks, much worse than Ryder and Marella.

The IWC can NEVER be grouped as a whole. It consists of smart people, idiots, WWE fanboys, kids who believe wrestling is not scripted, TNA fanboys, people who diss mainstream promotions because saying "only indies are good" is cool. Biggest mistake- judging the IWC as a whole.

Literally the ONLY time, the whole Internet Wrestling Community unites, is when someone says 'wrestling is fake'. Otherwise, it's a cobweb of opinions/ideas/comments..
Dead?anri??ng- ?Savior Of The WS? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2014, 09:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The Legenday Hart is on a distinguished road

Yes SOME people in the IWC should not be taking seriously, however not all.
The Legenday Hart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2014, 09:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Stephen is on a distinguished road

The IWC on the whole will complain about most things as we have seen with Daniel Bryan and Paige, for months fans demanded change, they got it then all of a sudden Bryan and Paige was boring and did not pay their dues.

On the reverse side the IWC is important in giving wrestling companies an indication of what is working and what is not. But overall take the internet with a pinch of salt, it is full of cranks.
Stephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2014, 09:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
Loves Natalie Portman

Tommy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Tommy

I'm not exactly sure what you hope to accomplish here. This is more of a rant than an actual question.

Just like DMR said there are some pretty smart and logical people in the IWC, Granted a lot of them are idiots, but you can't say the IWC as a whole can't be taken seriously, that's just generalizing

I also find it funny how you supposedly don't take the IWC seriously, but you constantly b*tch about other people here and get angry some times. And don't say you don't because I've seen you get angry here plenty of times.

To sum it up, stop taking what random people on the internet say so seriously!
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2014, 09:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jay26 is on a distinguished road

But Dave you do the same thing about TNA
Jay26 is offline   Reply With Quote