ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

WWE: What do you think about people who say Extreme Championship Wrestling, World Championship

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Jun 2014, 05:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default WWE: What do you think about people who say Extreme Championship Wrestling, World Championship

Wrestling and TNA has always been better? World Wrestling Entertainment: What do you think about people who say ECW, WCW and Total Nonstop Action where always mile ahead of WWE?

Bonus Question I: What do you think about people who rank Extreme Championship Wrestling on the same level as World Championship Wrestling and World Wrestling Entertainment?

Bonus Question II: Who else is getting tired of Kathlyn's obsession with Stephanie McMahon, Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson and Trish Stratus? Seriously, every single question features one of these names usually involving affairs or rumors.

Bonus Question III: What do you think about Total Nonstop Action setting it up for Tommy Dreamer to basically stated what was exactly wrong with TNA, yet have Dixie Carter low blow him basically slapping the fans in the face? Also, what do you think about people comparing Eric Bischoff in WCW Vs Vince McMahon in WWE to MVP in TNA and Dixie Carter in TNA as Heel Authority Vs Heel Authority.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z25-3...=youtube_gdata
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2014, 05:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jay26 is on a distinguished road

I don't think TNA is miles better than WWE.but WCW almost put the WWE out of buisness and that is a fact.and ECW was Good,TNA is not as bad as you try and make them seem.i know you are a WWE fanboy Dave,but WWE is not as awesome as you make it seem.

BQ:1 WCW and WWF was the top 2 promotions,ECW would be number 3

BQ:2No comment

BQ:3 I think Tommy Dreamer probably feels the same way about WWE.and i don't agree with those who compare EB in WCW to Vince mcmahon WWE to MVP in TNA and Dixie Carter in TNA to as Heel vs Authority vs Heel Authority
Jay26 is offline   Reply With Quote