ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Is it true that Triple H always been jealous of Austin and The Rock?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Jun 2014, 09:15 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Kathlyn is on a distinguished road
Default Is it true that Triple H always been jealous of Austin and The Rock?

I keep hearing that he was, but I don't see why he should because isn't he going to be the next owner of WWE? P.S.- We so not know what the future withholds so don't say he will.

BQ- Is Stephanie going to be involved at MITB?

BQ2- Do you think Bray Wyatt or Roman Reigns will become WWE champion?

BQ3- When will the WWE create another Lita or Trish? Do you think any women would surpass Trish's 7 time women championship or Moolah as the longest women championship ever?
Kathlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2014, 09:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Michael Miller is on a distinguished road

I'm gonna guess he's not jealous considering his future net worth.
Michael Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2014, 09:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Uchiha Descendant is on a distinguished road

I heard rumors of him & hbk trying to ruin the rocks push, idk about stone cold.
Uchiha Descendant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2014, 09:29 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Chandler is on a distinguished road

I don't know if he is really jealous of The Rock or Austin. I can see him being jealous that he was not the face of the company like Austin or The Rock back in the 90s through mid 2000s but I don't think he is jealous anymore. He did not reach the popularity of Austin or The Rock partly because he was a heel for a big portion of his career but he still won many championships and got the boss's daughter. I think if he was jealous then he is not anymore. It is the past and his role in WWE is not a wrestler anymore.

BQ: I don't think Stephanie will get involved at MITB. Maybe Triple H will but I don't see Stephanie getting herself involved in any of the matches.

BQ2: I think both Bray Wyatt and Roman Reigns are future WWE champions. Reigns is a bit overrated in my opinion and needs to work on his mic skills. However I think he will be a champion especially if he gets a manager like Paul Heyman to do the talking for him. I personally think Bray Wyatt could work a little bit more on his in ring wrestling skills but other than that he is a future champ.

BQ3:I don't see WWE creating another Trish or Lita in a while. Divas Division is in trouble because they are not interesting and need something to make people entertained and interested besides beautiful women in sexy clothing.
Chandler is offline   Reply With Quote