ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

If You Could Make A Hollywood Movie Of The Life Of A Wrestler, Who Would It Be?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Jun 2014, 05:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Americanista *JC* is on a distinguished road
Default If You Could Make A Hollywood Movie Of The Life Of A Wrestler, Who Would It Be?

Couple months ago i read an article saying they were planning on making a movie of the life of Chris Benoit (Not sure if it's still set to be released). Movie was taking place after Guerrero's death and how it affected Chris Benoit mentally. It would probably show his steroid usage, his personal issues, family relationship etc.. Probably show the viewer how "Wrestling" affected Benoit's life. The movie had a great title (the last time i heard about it)... "Crossface".

Now the question is .... If you could make a movie about the life of a Professional Wrestler, who would it be and why? What would be the title of the movie?

Optional (You don't have to answer this): What famous actor would play the Wrestler?

Example:

Movie Title: "The Bad Guy".

About?: The Life Of Scott Hall. It will cover his amazing wrestling career and how he fell into drug addiction. We will see how he managed to overcome his demons.
Americanista *JC* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2014, 05:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

squrillyboy is on a distinguished road

Bret Hart movie: "The hit man: the story of Bret "the hit man" Hart". "The Von Erich's: success and tragedy". "Ric Flair: the life of the nature boy" just to name a few.
squrillyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2014, 05:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

Clobberin_ Time! is on a distinguished road

Movie Title: "Hitman"

About?: The Life and career of Bret "Hitman" Hart from his childhood days with his family to his WWF career to his bad blood with certain guys in the locker room, to the infamous "Montreal Screwjob" to his WCW signing, stroke, and retirement and induction into the pro wrestling and WWE halls of fame.
Clobberin_ Time! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2014, 05:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Animal Enthusiast is on a distinguished road

I would make one on Brock Lesnar. Title: "Brock Lesnar-The Life Of A Devoted Superstar"
Animal Enthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2014, 05:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Special Forces is on a distinguished road

THE Undefeated Streak - Undertaker biography!
Special Forces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2014, 05:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

Pete - #SonHeungMinFan is on a distinguished road

A life about The Undertaker's undefeated streak

"The Streak has been conquered"

The life and motivation behind the Undertaker and his streak, then an arrogant man Brock Lesnar braking the streak (because heels are the bad guy, it makes sense to make him bad personally).

Another I would pick is,

Tajiri and Torrie Wilson's relationship.

Reason why is, East Asian guys are, most of the time portrayed in a negative light and always portrayed in a stereotypical manner, so having an East Asian man in a relationship with a beautiful white women will help the reputation of East Asian guys, this is something we should see often, I mean how often do we see an East Asian girl dating a white guy? Got one better, name me one Hollywood movie where an East Asian guy is in a relationship with an East Asian girl? Not that I'm having a go at you or anyone in anyway. This wouldn't be as good as say The Undertaker's story or Bret Hart or Lesnar but as an East Asian, I do not appreciate how East Asian guys are portrayed.
Pete - #SonHeungMinFan is offline   Reply With Quote