ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why is technical wrestling so important?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Jun 2014, 03:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

scotty is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to scotty
Default Why is technical wrestling so important?

I'm not hating on technical wrestling. I enjoy it, just like everybody else but damn if a wrestler isn't technical internet fans bitch about them.

Why?
scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2014, 03:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jay26 is on a distinguished road

Technical wrestling makes a good match.but that don't mean a not so technical wrestler cannot have a good match.
Jay26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2014, 03:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is on a distinguished road

If you want me to watch your match, then you need to be able to apply wrestling holds and counterholds, do wrestling moves and counter moves. If you can't do that, look for me to leave my seat and head to the Concession Stands and Merchandise Stands at the Show or if I am watching you on television, i will head to the kitchen and fix something or I may flip to one of the other 1,000 Channels on my Cable System. Advertisers will want to pay The Television Network and The Professional Wrestling Promotion less in Advertising Money, if I'm not watching your that show and seeing their commercials. I agree with Jay26, Technical Wrestling helps make a good match. If the match isn't good, I will be bored.
__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jun 2014, 03:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Jose is on a distinguished road

I agree with Jim Crockett and Jay it makes a match better just watch Kurt Angle vs Shawn Michaels and Great Khali vs Big Show and you will see the difference
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote