ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Are some cena haters bullies/cyber bullies?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Jun 2014, 11:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Joshua is on a distinguished road
Default Are some cena haters bullies/cyber bullies?

I ask this cuz sometimes when I go on the internet sometimes I see cena haters teasing and making fun and putting down cena fans just because they have a different opinion then they do! They also keep assuming that all of cena fans are women and children! That's is just straight up bull crap and sterotyping! I'm a big cena fan and I'm a 16 year old boy I have reasons why I like cena and I and others cena fans as well should not be judge for it! They also assume that cena fans aren't real wrestling fans and that's also bull crap they don't have the right to judge who is a real wrestling fan and who isn't! I like eras such as the attitude era and ruthless aggression era but I like ruthless aggression era more and I'm a big cena fan plus I know a lot about the WWE! I don't just like cena I also like other wrestlers I love Undertaker as my most favorite and I like kane as my most second favorite and I like triple h and big show and Daniel Bryan and CM punk and sheamus and others! Cena fans such as my self should not be judge what so ever! Also cena haters should stop judging and sterotyping cena fans as women and children when it's a proven fact that is not his entire fan base!
Joshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2014, 11:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

T R E Y is on a distinguished road

Cena haters are just a stupid breed of human being. Don't pay attention to them.
T R E Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2014, 11:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jay26 is on a distinguished road

Roman Reigns=Cena
Jay26 is offline   Reply With Quote