ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Best Ruthless Aggression Era WrestleMania (18-24) match: Which WrestleMania match is better?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Jun 2014, 01:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

A.C. 007 the Panther is on a distinguished road
Default Best Ruthless Aggression Era WrestleMania (18-24) match: Which WrestleMania match is better?

In your opinion, Which one of those Ruthless Aggression Era WrestleMania (18-24) match do you prefer?

Vote these each WrestleMania Ruthless Aggression Era (18-24) match. There are two choices.

1. WrestleMania X8 (2002): The Rock vs. Hollywood Hulk Hogan or Triple H vs. Chris Jericho

2. WrestleMania XIX (2003): Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho or Brock Lesnar vs, Kurt Angle

3. WrestleMania XX (2004): Eddie Guerrero vs. Kurt Angle or Chris Benoit vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Triple

4. WrestleMania 21 (2005): Money in the Bank match (Edge vs. Chris Jericho vs. Chris Benoit vs. Christian vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Kane) or Shawn Michaels vs. Kurt Angle

5. WrestleMania 22 (2006): Money in the Bank match (Rob Van Dam vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Ric Flair vs. Matt Hardy vs. Finlay vs. Bobby Lashley) or Edge vs. Mick Foley

6. WrestleMania 23 (2007): Money in the Bank match (Mr. Kennedy vs. Edge vs. Randy Orton vs. Matt Hardy vs. Finlay vs. Jeff Hardy vs. King Booker vs. CM Punk) or John Cena vs. Shawn Michaels

7. WrestleMania XXIV (2008): Shawn Michaels vs. Ric Flair or Undertaker vs. Edge

You can explain if you like to.

The Ruthless Aggression Era (2002-2008).
A.C. 007 the Panther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2014, 01:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Stephen is on a distinguished road

Wrestlemania 18. Hogan vs Rock, it was an icon vs icon match and had that big match feel.

Wrestlemania 19. Angle vs Lesnar, these 2 was great together, some great spots in this.

Wrestlemania 20. Michaels vs Triple H vs Benoit. Excellent match 3 great workers, one of the best mania endings but sadly has been tarnished since.

Wrestlemania 21. Shawn Michaels vs Kurt Angle. The names speak for themselves.

Wrestlemania 22. Edge vs Mick Foley. The last true memorable hardcore match for me.

Wrestlemania 23. John Cena vs Shawn Michaels. Both deliver on the big stage and the match was good back and forth stuff.

Wrestlemania 24. Edge vs Undertaker. Again great workers that went the distance, that is what makes a good match.
Stephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2014, 01:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Lee Everett is on a distinguished road

no money in the bank matches were ever legendary. Hogan vs Rock was no better then Cena vs Rock. The only above average match you listed was Mick vs Edge. rest of them are a pile of $hit
Lee Everett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2014, 01:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The Legenday Hart is on a distinguished road

WrestleMania: The Rock vs. Hollywood Hulk Hogan. Legend vs Icon! Two big stars in pro wrestling history going at it.

WrestleMania XIX: Brock Lesnar vs, Kurt Angle. Two actual wrestlers with in ring abilities going for the WWE Championship.

WrestleMania XX (2004): Eddie Guerrero vs. Kurt Angle. A very underrated match. One of the best matches in 2004.

WrestleMania 21: Shawn Michaels vs. Kurt Angle. Classic Hbk and Kurt Angle tore the house down and stole the show that night.

WrestleMania 22 Edge vs. Mick Foley. Classic Hardcore Match. Foley finally had his WrestleMania moment.

WrestleMania 23: Money in the Bank match (Mr. Kennedy vs. Edge vs. Randy Orton vs. Matt Hardy vs. Finlay vs. Jeff Hardy vs. King Booker vs. CM Punk. Great high spots. Adding Jeff hardy to the mix was the best decision as he was the guy that stole the match because of his high flying abilities.

WrestleMania XXIV Undertaker vs. Edge. I am glad this match close the show. As Edge and Undertaker deserved to be in the main event. Edge main event spot was stolen in 2006. These guys had a classic.
The Legenday Hart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2014, 01:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Candle Botches Internet is on a distinguished road

18. Rock vs Hogan, simply because people will always remember it. It was clearly about one moment, a stare down between yesterday and today, but that's ultimately Hogan's M.O. with 'mania. Tripls and Jericho probably had a great match, but like with most Chris Jericho bouts on the big stage, I can't claim that I remember it. I hate to put the brunt of the burden on Jericho, but it's his track record with me at 'mania, something about his performance never really lives up to it's hype.

19. Brock vs Angle, for the same reason listed above. I remember the Jericho/HBK feud, i remember it's lead-in, and I remember the infamous Mrs. Hickenbottom slap, but I also remember being let down by the final encounter.

20. Eddie vs Kurt, simply because I thought the rematch Triple Threat at Backlash was better, and overshadowed, the 'mania one. That's just me, though.

21. Shawn vs. Angle. It was the epitome of what a Wrestlemania match should be.

22. Edge vs Foley, simply because it was the classic Hardcore encounter that Foley loves to put younger talents over with put up to 11. Flaming table spear...that is all.

23. Cena vs Shawn, it was Cena's proving ground for a lot of fans.

24. Flair vs Shawn. I was there, it was the most moving moment of my wrestling fandom...and then Flair ruined it lol. Edge and Taker had a great match, but I remember by the time it rolled around, the wind was sucked out of me from Flair vs Shawn and couldn't pretend to care about Edge vs Taker.
Candle Botches Internet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2014, 01:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Jose is on a distinguished road

The Rock vs Hogan to me only cuz of nostalgia

But in terms of the match id pick Lesnar vs Angle at WMXIX
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2014, 01:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Ebenezer is on a distinguished road

xix was awesome
Ebenezer is offline   Reply With Quote