ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Re:Professional Wrestling: Why do people have such a high opinion of Bret 'Hitman' Hart?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Jun 2014, 05:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default Re:Professional Wrestling: Why do people have such a high opinion of Bret 'Hitman' Hart?

Yet, can't defend 'The Excellence of Execution'/'The Best There Is, The Best There Was and The Best There Ever Will Be'.

' I'm getting so tired of people hyping Past Professional Wrestlers on some ghost legend, rewatch Bret Hart's matches most of them features Bret 'Hitman' Hart doing a couple neat Reversals and nothing much else out of the ordinary. His Microphone skills where beyond mediocre, sorry sounding like you are doing a 'Shoot' Doesn't mean a damn thing. Besides, CM Punk beat him there as well.'

It's very simple, easy as FOIL. All you have to do, is prove me wrong.

Bonus Question: What do you think about People who say Triple H isn't 'That Damn Good'?

'Triple H has probably one of the best In-Ring Psychologies, I'd rank him up there with Jake 'The Snake' Roberts. He is probably The Greatest Heel of all the times as well, his move-set works for his In-Ring Psychology and his Microphone skills are top notch.'

It's very simple, Easy as a two piece puzzle. All you have to do, is Prove Me Wrong.
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2014, 05:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is on a distinguished road

Great Wrestler who has great matches with all his opponents. Try reading Bret's Book, I have 3 Signed Copies.

I actually have 4 Copies, one ifs for reading. Bought 2 at the National Press Club in Washington, DC, Bret Hart was there with 89 Other Authors, including Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia. I bought his book as well. Bought another my 3rd Copy at Barnes & Noble. Bought my 4th Copy at a ring of Honor Show that ring of Honor did at the Manhattan Center, the same building TNA will be at next week.

You can read many of th books written by Professional Wrestlers in the last 40 Years and they will tell you what a great Wrestler Bret Hart is. to just name a few: Steve Austin, Rc Flair, Chris Jericho, Harley Race.

Triple H isn't all that. Triple H was smart enough to get in the ring with wrestlers who could carry him to good matches. Who has Tripel H carried to a good match?
__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2014, 05:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

The Truth Teller is on a distinguished road

Bret Hart is a better wrestler than Triple H that's for sure.
The Truth Teller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2014, 06:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jay26 is on a distinguished road

(Bret The Hitman Hart)is one of the best Technical wrestlers ever,and in my opinion he is eaisly in the Top 10 of best pure Wrestlers ever.But with that said,i don't think he is the best there is the best there was and the best there ever will be.Chris Benoit and Kurt Angle,Dean Melenko in my opinion are even better than Bret Hart,but bret was a awesome wrestler.

Triple H is a good wrestler but like Bret Hart said he is not Great.Triple is somewhat overrated.
Jay26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2014, 06:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

MadDogSousa21 is on a distinguished road

Because he was one of the all-time greatest wrestlers to step foot in a wrestling ring.
MadDogSousa21 is offline   Reply With Quote