ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Professional Wrestling: Who would you rather believe The Undertaker or Big Poppa Pump Scott

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Jun 2014, 11:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default Professional Wrestling: Who would you rather believe The Undertaker or Big Poppa Pump Scott

Steiner, Bret 'Hitman' Hart, Ect? The Undertaker has stated that Triple H Marrying Stephanie McMahon in 2003 effected nothing in his career, yet Big Poppa Botch Scott Steiner, Bret 'Degrades anybody who isn't Family' Hart, ect have said otherwise. Who would you rather believe. Somebody who 'Shoots' on hardly nobody or people who 'Shoot' on basically everybody who isn't a friend or family member.

Also, notice how most of these people saying otherwise are what you'd refer to as 'Upset Ex-Employees'
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2014, 12:18 AM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Michelle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Michelle

People seem to have a fetish for shooting on HHH or HBK. I'd listen to Undertaker before listening to Scott Steiner or Big Poppa Pump.

The reason is because The Undertaker is not stupid....but neither is Bret Hart.

Bret Hart is intelligent. He knows the business. When he talks about Triple H, he is being bitter....However, he has a reason to be bitter. It is understandable.
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2014, 12:23 AM   #3 (permalink)
Amy
Down on the farm

Amy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Amy

I don't base what I think about Triple H on what any of them say honestly, I base it by what I have seen out of HHH and what I have seen is a guy who was on top with Austin and Rock during the attitude era, a guy who went on to play a big part in WWE after the attitude era, and has competed with every major star who has come through the WWE in the past couple decades.

HHH has the goods, he is going to run the company in the future and will do a good job with that, HHH is popular, he isn't as popular as Rock and Austin but pretty close to it, and even his rivalry with Bryan was a classic leading up to Wrestlemania, which is pretty amazing to be doing that after all these years
Amy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2014, 12:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

Clobberin_ Time! is on a distinguished road

I wouldn't listen to anybody I'd make my own opinion of him from what I've seen of him personally and I've seen just about everything there is too see about HHH and in my opinion he's one of the greatest of all time ( not a decent wrestler but he makes up for it in many different ways) and marrying Steph did not boost his career his passion for the business and his in-ring ability did. So yes I'd agree with Taker.
Clobberin_ Time! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2014, 12:40 AM   #5 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The Legenday Hart is on a distinguished road

I would rather listen to both The Undertaker and Bret Hart over Big Poppa Pump who is bitter because he is career had never skyrocketed and he jobbed to Triple H many time.

Bret Hart is right HHH is not that good. Things would have been different if he did not marry the bosses daughter!
The Legenday Hart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jun 2014, 12:41 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

scotty is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to scotty

I'd listen to 'Taker I would Bret Hart too.
scotty is offline   Reply With Quote