ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Professional Wrestling: What happened to World Wrestling Entertainment's Monday Night RAW!?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Jun 2014, 10:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default Professional Wrestling: What happened to World Wrestling Entertainment's Monday Night RAW!?

Monday Night RAW! Started off like wildfire, but slowly died. Anyone else fast forward through Kevin Hart's Commentary? Was Kane Vs John Cena one of the worst Stretcher matches you've ever witnessed? How bad was the Battle Royal?
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2014, 10:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mooned Y!A is on a distinguished road

StarDust was totally mesmerizing; Paul Heyman looked dumb again; and also Vicki Guerrero got barfed on doubly bad so it was a good show although I was channel-surfing and missed more than half of it.
Mooned Y!A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2014, 10:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
Loves Natalie Portman

Tommy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Tommy

I didn't notice the crowd dying off. I was paying more attention to what was going on in the ring to even care about the crowd. I was only half paying attention to Kevin Hart honestly, it was just another pointless celebrity cameo here to promote his movie. Besides his commentary only happened during a match between Adam Rose and Fandango, so no big loss.

I HATED that they got Kevin Hart to join in with The Exotic Express...

The Battle Royal was fairly decent. I liked how Reigns and Rusev got to fight it out at the end. I was also surprised that Bo Dallas managed to make it that far into the match...

As for the Stretcher match... I wasn't paying attention to this much. We all knew Cena would get his Title shot for MITB. Besides it was a pretty boring match. The Ending of the match was SO Anti-Climactic. An AA on the stretcher? Seriously? It didn't even look like it hurt Kane, it looked pathetic.

Overall not a bad RAW, but not the best either.
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2014, 10:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is on a distinguished road

WWE did what they wanted, which was to fill the final 2 sports in The WWE World Championship Ladder Match that's what counts. Plus Kevin Hart and WWE plugged Kevin Hart's New Movie, you neve rknow when WWE needs to get on the good side of another Movie Studio in making another movie. At this point, WWE has 2 WWE Friday Night Smackdown Shows, + 1 WWE Main Event + 1 WWE Monday Night Raw to fill out The Card and hype The 2014 WWE Money In The Bank Pay Per View in John Cena's old neighborhood of Boston, Massachusetts.
__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2014, 10:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jay26 is on a distinguished road

Yea the Cena vs Kane strecher match was terrible.WWE having Kane loose the way he did is just ridiculous!
Jay26 is offline   Reply With Quote