ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Who was the "IT" diva in the Attitude Era?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Jun 2014, 06:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Kathlyn is on a distinguished road
Default Who was the "IT" diva in the Attitude Era?

BQ- If Trish was to make an appear eve on Raw, what do you think the crowd reaction would be?

BQ2- Is it true that Vince is contemplating if Kevin Dunn should be the next owner?

BQ3- Is Trish THE best women in WWE of all time or is it Lita?
Kathlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2014, 06:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Candle Botches Internet is on a distinguished road

I'm under the impression that there was more than one during different times and intervals in the Attitude Era. Early on, I'd say Sunny was it, then later Sable, then later Lita and Trish. If forced to put a female face to the era though, I'd say Trish.

BA: positive. People love and admire Trish Stratus for how far she came in wrestling, and being one of the few divas to have a mostly respectable run on top, and one of the fewer to have one that lasted so long.

BA2: Not to my knowledge, although according to the net, Kevin Dunn has had always had a lot of pull with Vince. I don't think that means Vince would make him owner of the company, but I'm sure Dunn will be there, for better and for worse, for the long haul since he's lasted thus far.

BA 3: That's up for debate. I was a bigger Lita fan coming up, but Trish's legacy has definitely cast a major shadow.
Candle Botches Internet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2014, 06:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Stephen is on a distinguished road

I would say it evolved from Sable to Chyna to Lita, I would say they was the most over and popular divas of the Attitude era.

BQ. Trish would probably still get a nice reaction but I don't think it would blow the roof off. Just some cheers of respect type thing.

BQ2. I doubt that would ever happen and would be company suicide.

BQ3. Debatable, everyone will have a different opinion on who was the best woman in WWE history

I personally think the top 5 are in no particular order

Lita, Trish Stratus, Chyna, Fabulous Moolah and Miss Elizabeth, all made a memorable impact for the ladies in some way.
Stephen is offline   Reply With Quote