ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

During the early months of 2002 when it was still WWF and Hogan and Steve Austin where

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Jun 2014, 02:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Jose is on a distinguished road
Default During the early months of 2002 when it was still WWF and Hogan and Steve Austin where

on the roster is that considered part of Attitude era? Or Ruthless Aggression era
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2014, 02:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road

The Attitude Era ends directly on 2001, just because "Stone Cold" Steve Austin and Hulk Hogan where there doesn't mean anything.
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2014, 02:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

Sam: The Ultimate Underdog is on a distinguished road

I think the Ruthless Agression Era because more and more new superstars were heading towards the Main Roster at that time. I think Austin and Hogan were senior wrestlers at that time too.
Sam: The Ultimate Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2014, 02:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Stephen is on a distinguished road

I also would say more ruthless agression era. As Dave pointed out I also thought the Attitude era stuff ended in 2001.
Stephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2014, 02:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Chandler is on a distinguished road

It has been debated when Attitude Era actually started and ended. Most people say that Attitude Era ended in 2001 so I would say that what you are talking about is Ruthless Aggression Era. It was when Austin was part of WWF/WWE but it was more when he was not in the spotlight as much. Some people say that Attitude Era ended after WWF vs Team Alliance or when Austin turned heel to side with McMahon at WrestleMania.
Chandler is offline   Reply With Quote