ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

How popular is the WWE? How does the media portray the WWE?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Jun 2014, 09:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Kathlyn is on a distinguished road
Default How popular is the WWE? How does the media portray the WWE?

If anyone knows how popular is WWE and what the media thinks of WWE!

BQ- Who is taking over the company after Vince dies; Stephanie or HHH?

BQ2- Do you guys think Vince should retire?

BQ3- Is HHH better than Bruno, Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold, and The Rock since he's basically taking over the WWE?
Kathlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2014, 09:27 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Chandler is on a distinguished road

I think WWE is popular. You hear that it is watched by so many people in the world and sometimes tv shows have some wrestlers guest star on their show. It is portrayed better then back in the 90s and mid 2000s. Back then, it was portrayed negatively by some people due to the violence and sexual content and dialogue. The media sometimes tried making Vince and WWF/WWE try to influence fighting and swearing. Now there is less of that so it is portrayed better with its PG rating.

BQ: I think both will have some sort of ownership. Stephanie might have more because she is blood related to Vince and his daughter but Triple H is older and his son-in-law. My guess is that because Stephanie and Triple H are actually married, they will share ownership of company.

BQ2: I don't think Vince should retire yet. I think he should stay in the WWE just a little bit longer. He needs to slowly adjust from being owner and chairman to giving more control to Triple H and his daughter.

BQ3: Triple H taking over WWE does not mean he is better than those guys. Those guys you listed are better then him. Triple H is taking over WWE because he is married to Stephanie (Vince's daughter) and probably thinks similarly to Vince on running WWE.
Chandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2014, 09:35 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Feel The Wrath is on a distinguished road

Back at its peak in the late 80s and early 90s it is portrayed as it's like boxing but with a little bit of drama.
Feel The Wrath is offline   Reply With Quote