ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Analyzing Potential of Recently Released WWE Stars in TNA?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Jun 2014, 07:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Mikael Jordon is on a distinguished road
Default Analyzing Potential of Recently Released WWE Stars in TNA?

Drew McIntyre - I believe if Drew is bought to TNA,he should get put in a stable with Magnus and Bram as three violent guys from the UK.

Evan Bourne - Bourne would be a great addition to the X-Division and could have great matches with the likes of Tigre Uno,Sanada and probably any other X Division star

Yoshi Tatsu - Another person who would most likely would do great in the X Division.

Jinder Mahal - I'm not too sure what to do with Mahal

Camacho - I'm also not too sure what to do with Camacho

Aksana - Aksana could be a decent edition to the Knockouts devision

Teddy Long - Teddy Long could be a manager to MVP's Stable maybe

Curt Hawkins - I would put Hawkins with the Bro-Mans

JTG - I suppose he could maybe be in a tag team with someone

Brodus Clay - I think he would he a great addition to MVP's stable perhaps teaming with Lashley as a team to challenge The Wolves for the Titles
Mikael Jordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2014, 07:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Cathy is on a distinguished road

WWE and TNA both are fake.
Cathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2014, 07:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Yeezy Bin Laden is on a distinguished road

I dont think that they would have any impact
Yeezy Bin Laden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2014, 07:39 AM   #4 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The Legenday Hart is on a distinguished road

None of them are going to make a huge impact with the EXCEPTION of Drew McIntyre
The Legenday Hart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2014, 07:40 AM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

Pete - #SonHeungMinFan is on a distinguished road

I wouldn't mind seeing Drew McIntyre in TNA. Would be interesting with how TNA uses him and what his gimmick will be. I would like a bitter Scotsman (heel) than side with Magnus.
Pete - #SonHeungMinFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2014, 07:40 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Uzoma is on a distinguished road

Drew McIntyre - He could do well in TNA but 1) his ex-wife Taryn Terrell is there and, considering the beat down she gave her that got her fired from WWE as well as the feeling from many that McIntyre's WWE career wasn't the same since, I'm not sure if he will go there; and 2) McIntyre is only 28 and still has many potential in WWE.

Evan Bourne - The guy would be a great addition to TNA for both their X-Division and Tag Team Division if he decides to form a tag team with his brother, Mike Sydal, when he returns to the independent circuit with his original ring name, Matt Sydal.

Yoshi Tatsu - I see him returning to Japan to regain a level of being a bad*** wrestler after he was hardly ever used throughout his time in WWE after the ECW brand was discontinued.

Jinder Mahal - Not sure if TNA would be where he could go to but, then again, if he does goes there, I see him having an Anti-American gimmick similar to what Daivari had when he was there. In the meantime, I see him competing in the independent circuit. He also deserves another chance in the WWE when they decide to rehire him in the future.

Camacho - Independent Circuit bound but I feel that he could do well in TNA's X-Division. At the same time, his release was said to be shocking that he deserves another chance in WWE as he was said to be clicking over in NXT.

Aksana - She would fit very well in TNA as a femme fatale. She just needs to improve her in-ring skills, however, as even in her long time in WWE, she never got better which was evident when she accidentally injured Naomi in a match.

Teddy Long - Being in WWE for 16 years, I don't see him going to TNA at all. While he chose to let his WWE contract expire, he likely left in good terms. Being 66 years old would mean that there isn't anything else for him to do.

Curt Hawkins - Him joining TNA as a member of the BroMans isn't that bad and he could do well in the company but his release from WWE was said to be shocking that, despite hardly ever being used, he still had more to prove there. For now, he'll be competing in the independent circuit under his real name, Brian Myers while using a new nickname "The Prince of Queens".

JTG - Independent Circuit bound as I'm not sure if he'll do well in TNA unless he and Shad Gasgard reform Cryme Tyme.

Brodus Clay - He's heading to Japan to not only wrestle but end the violence against dolphins. Him joining MVP's alliance would be a perfect fit for him but they already have Bobby Lashley as the powerhouse of the group so I don't know where he would fit in TNA unless (*sigh*) he'd be the powerhouse for Dixieland.
Uzoma is offline   Reply With Quote