ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

did chris beniot actually killed his family???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Jun 2014, 03:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

trish is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to trish Send a message via Yahoo to trish
Default did chris beniot actually killed his family???

I remember in 2007 my cousin told me he was dead but he didn't told me the reason .....but I only come to know about the murder thing in 2011 when I started using internet....did he actually killed his family ....I am shocked .....do u still respect beniot???
Old 16 Jun 2014, 03:39 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Dead?anri??ng- ?Savior Of The WS? is on a distinguished road

Chris Benoit killed his son, Daniel Benoit and his wife, Nancy Benoit after which he hung himself, committing suicide. He was mentally troubled, he had the metal stability of an 80 year old with Alzheimer. So he did kill his family, yes; although a tiny part of me believes in some conspiracy theories; but that's just me.

I respect him- yes, as a wrestler. Not sure if I respect him as a person.

People don't get- he wasn't a bad person. His mental state was damaged, which drove him to do this. Unless you can prove otherwise (that he was alright and murdered them with a sane mind, willingly) I'll continue to respect him.

If I have a mental problem and I kill someone, I am to blame, but I'm not a bad person.
Dead?anri??ng- ?Savior Of The WS? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2014, 03:51 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dee
Fresh Noob

Dee is on a distinguished road

Maybe "dee" should not copy people's screenames
Dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2014, 04:04 AM   #4 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

He killed his son Daniel by drugging his dinner or drink and then proceed to strangle him while he was un conscious. I'm not sure whether his wife was conscious at the time.

They say he did it due to him finding out that his wife was leaving him, and the roid rage kicked in.
Old 16 Jun 2014, 04:04 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Lord Di$Ick is on a distinguished road

Call me crazy but I don't believe Chris did anything. Only because I remember reading in a WWE magazine about the incident and Chavo recalls a conversation on the phone he had with him before it happened. He said Chris told him there was a knock at the door and soon after when he answered it , he could hear a scuffle take place as the phone line went dead. The medical examiner said that Chris's Benoit died on Saturday. But the texts messages to Chavo were sent on Sunday. Chris was already dead so who sent the text messages? There were also 10 empty beer cans and an empty bottle of wine besides Chris? body. He tested negative for alcohol.
Lord Di$Ick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2014, 04:07 AM   #6 (permalink)

steve is on a distinguished road

Yes he did.
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2014, 04:15 AM   #7 (permalink)
Young Noob

Sam: The Ultimate Underdog is on a distinguished road

It's called a murder suicide. According to reports, Chris Benoit killed his wife and son before committing suicide.
Sam: The Ultimate Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jun 2014, 04:17 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Great Mind Inside is on a distinguished road

Yes, I respect him and feeling very sad to share this information here about the worst incident happened with Benoit Family.

The Chris Benoit double murder-suicide occurred over a three-day period ending on June 26, 2007. World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) professional wrestler Chris Benoit allegedly killed his wife Nancy Benoit, strangled their seven-year-old son Daniel, and subsequently committed suicide by hanging. Autopsy results showed that Benoit first murdered his wife. She was bound at the feet and wrists and died of asphyxiation some time on Friday, Fayette County District Attorney Scott Ballard told a news conference. She was wrapped in a towel and some blood was found under her head but Ballard said there were no other signs of a struggle.

The couple's son, who also died of asphyxia, was apparently killed as he lay in bed on Saturday morning, hours before Benoit committed suicide by hanging himself in his weight room. Chris Benoit placed copies of the Bible alongside the bodies of his wife and son, as well as a third Bible on his weight lifting machine. Since Benoit's suicide, numerous explanations for his actions have been proposed, including brain damage, steroid abuse, and a failing marriage with his wife. The murder led to numerous media accounts, and federal investigation into steroid abuse in professional wrestling.
Great Mind Inside is offline   Reply With Quote