ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Professional Wrestling: What do you think about Total Nonstop Action's Slammiversary card

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Jun 2014, 03:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default Professional Wrestling: What do you think about Total Nonstop Action's Slammiversary card

for Tonight? - TNA World Title match: Eric Young vs. MVP's replacements in a steel cage match.

- Bobby Lashley vs. Samoa Joe (#1 contender match).

- Austin Aries vs. Kenny King (#1 contender match).

- Bully Ray vs. Ethan Carter III in a Texas Death match.

- James Storm vs. Mr. Anderson.

- Jeff Hardy/Willow (w/Abyss) vs. Magnus (w/Bram).

- Knockouts Title match: Angelina Love vs. Gail Kim.

- X Division Title match: Sanada vs. Davey Richards vs. Eddie Edwards vs. Tigre Uno vs. Manik vs. Crazy Steve in a ladder match.

- Kurt Angle will announce the third TNA Hall of Famer.

- Von Erichs advertised for a match/appearance.

- Dallas Cowboys players in attendance.
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2014, 03:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road

- TNA World Title match: Eric Young vs. MVP's replacements in a steel cage match.

Eric Young is just a knock-off of Daniel Bryan, his finishers are beyond piss poor. It's just TNA attempting to be edgy by bringing a regularly banned maneuver The Piledriver back, not to mention there is no reason for him to do a diving elbow. Not to mention that damn Death Twitch Young has picked up recently. Montel Vontavious Porter has been overpushed, overhyped and overbooked since coming to Impact! Wrestling, he does little to nothing impressive yet commentary hypes his 'Japanese Hard Style' as a Mortal Kombat Fatality. TNA is basically saying WWE Midcard > TNA Roster.

- Bobby Lashley vs. Samoa Joe (#1 contender match).

Bobby Lashley is like Bill Goldberg, he mainly does squash matches with little offense. That style isn't going to work on Samoa Joe, I wouldn't be surprised if this turns out to be one of the worst matches of the night.

- Austin Aries vs. Kenny King (#1 contender match).

It's clear as day Aries isn't going to win, which is sad because 'The King Of The Night' Sucks.

- Bully Ray vs. Ethan Carter III in a Texas Death match.

Probably one of only two matches worth watching on the whole card. Say what you will about EC3 but I think TNA is going to finally give the kid some in-ring credibility in this one, no more cheap low blows, no more blown out knees; ect. Then again, apparently Bully Ray has the durability of a field mouse now so who knows.

- James Storm vs. Mr. Anderson.

Second match worth watching on the whole card, to bad the rivalry is being treated like a filler match.

- Jeff Hardy/Willow (w/Abyss) vs. Magnus (w/Bram).

A Mediocre wannabe Bray Wyatt Vs John Cena style story; It's rather sad they even have Willow admitting he's Hardy. Impact! Wrestling truly doesn't know the purpose of an ALTER EGO! I have no interest in this match, any care I have is ruined by the fact that Commentary has to remind us every second that Willow O'The Wisp is Jeff Hardy. Not to mention how they dropped the ball with Abyss, the fact that Magnus isn't really that worth watching in the ring anyways and Bram is basically a Bray Wyatt knock-off.

- Knockouts Title match: Angelina Love vs. Gail Kim.

Sucked in 2007, gonna suck even more now. Gail Kim doesn't need another knockout title win; Angelina shouldn't even have the title.

- X Division Title match: Sanada vs. Davey Richards vs. Eddie Edwards vs. Tigre Uno vs. Manik vs. Crazy Steve in a ladder match.

SPOTFEST SPOTFEST! This will probably be the most boring slow paced match on the entire card, TNA Never knows how to pull off a multi-man X-Division match without it becoming a 'Go There, Do This; Set This Up, You Saw This Coming' slow spotfest.

- Kurt Angle will announce the third TNA Hall of Famer.

I don't care. Not to be rude to TNA but there Hall Of Fame is a joke, whose going to get there next 'Make A Name For Yourself' Match? Perhaps they'll induct Senior Referee Earl Hebner and set him up against EC3.

- Von Erichs advertised for a match/appearance/Dallas Cowboys players in attendance.

Wonder how many people actually bought tickets just to see this, I'm going to say absolutely nobody.
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2014, 03:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jay26 is on a distinguished road

Bobby Lashley will beat somoa Joe due to interference,this will continue the feud.

Kenny King will win for the same reason as Lashley.

Mr. Anderson will beat James Storm

Bully Ray will beat overrated EC3

I think Willow will win

I want Gail kim to win but i think Angelina love will win.

I think either Eddie Edward or Tigre uno will win the X Division match.

Dave i Agree that EY=DB but i thought you liked EY?
Jay26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2014, 03:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Caleb is on a distinguished road

Nobody cares
Caleb is offline   Reply With Quote