ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Now that Kharma lost weight.Would she be interesting when she comes back?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Jun 2014, 03:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

jake is on a distinguished road
Default Now that Kharma lost weight.Would she be interesting when she comes back?

I mean.Wasn't she interesting cause she had alot of weight and looked more like a monster?But what now?I mean,we don't know if she would ever come back to WWE,but if she did,what would WWE do with her?I mean,she lost alot of weight and doesn't look like a monster anymore (atleast in my own vision)I mean,yeah.I think its good she lost weight,but I would of found the old her more interesting.But what about you?Thanks

And btw.I know she lost weight a long time ago.But I asked this now.hahah
jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2014, 03:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road

Kharma wasn't interested because she just recently had a miscarriage and was going through a lot in her life. I personally think even after the weight loss she can still be a monster compared to most women, I would love to see Kharma to return.
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2014, 03:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Stephen is on a distinguished road

Yes I think Kharma would still be very interesting because even though she lost a lot of weight, she still is bigger in height and mass than the rest of the divas.

She needed to lose the weight for her own health.

I heard that WWE encouraged her to do so and I think her wanting a WWE return someday played a factor in the weight loss.

Kharma has stated on several occasions that she is ready to return and would like to but WWE still have not 're signed her yet.

It may be a case of that ship has sailed or WWE wish to go in other directions with other females but I really hope WWE give Kharma another chance because she would be a great fit in a division with Paige, AJ, Natalya etc, I really think WWE should do a disgruntled teacher student storyline with Kharma and Sara Del Rey teaming up to show the girls that came from NXT and the models etc who is dominant.

I think it would be a missed opportunity to not give Kharma another run, she is a true talent and was very over in her brief run.
Stephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2014, 03:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

Death1Today|Real Madrid ? is on a distinguished road

Awesome Kong
Death1Today|Real Madrid ? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2014, 03:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is on a distinguished road

Kharma was interesting because she trained in The All Japan Pro Wrestling Dojo and wrestled for Professional Wrestling Promotions all over the world. The issue is whether Kharma can work a WWE Full Time Schedule of 200+ Shows in 200+ Cities a Year. She hasn't shown that she can do that. That's why WWE released her in the first place. If she's motivated and has the right attitude, she can get it done.
__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is offline   Reply With Quote