ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Professional Wrestling: Should Darren Young be WWE World Heavyweight Championship to give WWE Press?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Jun 2014, 03:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default Professional Wrestling: Should Darren Young be WWE World Heavyweight Championship to give WWE Press?

'Because, these days, the media would do everything they can to report upon and further the gay agenda.' - Patrisha M.

Don't forget folks, this is the same person who said she only cheer for Alicia Fox because she's black in a company where black professional wrestlers don't succeed. Plus, Ryback, R-Truth and Kofi Kingston should be in the main event; that Daniel Bryan isn't 'WWE World Heavyweight Championship Material'.
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2014, 03:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
HNC
Fresh Noob

HNC is on a distinguished road

no he is a gay n1gg3r he sux dikz
HNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2014, 03:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jay26 is on a distinguished road

No he isn't main event material.
Jay26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2014, 03:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Stephen is on a distinguished road

Yes I noticed that comment also.

Wrestlers should be pushed on ability and work ethic and who gets over not based on their ethnic origin, sexuality etc.

If Darren Young was over and was a super talent then why not be in the championship picture but he isn't, he is a low card performer that I think has potential to be better.

Some users can be very prejudiced in things they say, like one rule for one and different for another, very hypocritical.

People are people we are all who we are for a reason, why people have to be personal and show prejudice I will never know.
Stephen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2014, 03:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
Loves Natalie Portman

Tommy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Tommy

I know, I saw what she said. Not only do I not take her seriously anymore for all the stuff she's said, but I've also lost all respect for her now...

She's one of the most overrated users on here by far.
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2014, 03:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

Sam: The Ultimate Underdog is on a distinguished road

I'm with Stephen, a good work ethic, as well as the ability to sell a crowd, determines if a wrestler should get a title shot or not. Darren Young is on mid/low-card not because of his sexuality, but because he has yet to be able to sell to the crowd.
Sam: The Ultimate Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2014, 03:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Michelle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Michelle

Patrisha is kinda delusional.

As for Darren Young, he shouldn't get a title he doesn't desert based on something like that. That's not fair.
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2014, 03:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

Undertaker nš1 Fan is on a distinguished road

No, he shouldn't.

Darren Young is not a bad wrestler, but until now, he didn't prove to be main event material. Just because he is gay? That makes no sense...one thing has nothing to do with the other. The WWE World Heavyweight Champion is supposed to be someone with great in-ring skills, great charisma, great mic-work...anything that is good for professional wrestling and everything that can give him attention AS a professional wrestler. Not because of his sexual choice.

So the world in general want people like me (heterosexual) to accept gays into society, and now let's give the WWE World Heavyweight title of a wrestling company to someone that is gay just so the company can get attention for doing that? Makes no sense...

Just something apart from this...you should let it go about Patrisha, as I told you before I guess you are too nervous about other people's opinion but you don't need to ask 100 questions just to bash stuff that Patrisha has said WEEKS ago. Just let it go about Ryback, Kofi, whatever...everyone has their opinion. Patrisha is actually a good user, you don't need to agree with everything she says.
Undertaker nš1 Fan is offline   Reply With Quote