ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why doesn't World Wrestling Entertainment have a Best Of RAW, RAW Flashback and Best Of

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Jun 2014, 09:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Dave Hytmen is on a distinguished road
Default Why doesn't World Wrestling Entertainment have a Best Of RAW, RAW Flashback and Best Of

Smackdown! Section in WWE Network? Wouldn't it make sense to have a Best Of RAW!, RAW Flashback and Best Of Smackdown! Section in WWE Network so Best Of RAW!, RAW Flashback and Best Of Smackdown! could be watched any time after airing on the WWE Network?

I see;
Dave Hytmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2014, 10:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Loves Natalie Portman

Tommy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Tommy

How could we possibly know that? As far as I know none of us in the WS work behind the scenes and know the going-ons regarding the WWE Network.

But I agree they should add it, it would be neat to have. The WWE Network is still relatively new and they've still got a crap ton of footage to add to their servers. Give them time and I'm sure they'll add it eventually.
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2014, 10:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

Zeb Coulter? is on a distinguished road

I was just watching RAW Flashbacks & Best of RAW shows on WWE Network a few days ago and I also tried looking for the flashback and I noticed that they have them under RAW REPLAYS. Under the early episodes RAW 1993 archives. But oddly enough the 1995, 2000, 2003,2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010,2011 RAWS are missing!

But I know what you mean, that if WWE Network is already archiving the content they show on their network, shows like Clash of Champions, Legends House, WCCW, then why not archive the shows with the BEST OF RAW/FLASHBACK titles.
Zeb Coulter? is offline   Reply With Quote